SOLD: 1990 Omega Speedmaster Professional 3592.50 DeLuxe

Thread: SOLD: 1990 Omega Speedmaster Professional 3592.50 DeLuxe

SOLD: 1990 Omega Speedmaster Professional 3592.50 DeLuxe

SOLD

Note on production date: some sources say this is a 1989 watch, others say itís a 1990 or 1991. The serial starts with 48251. According to ilovemyspeedmaster.com, itís a 1989. According to some other sources which claim to be outdated, itís a 1990 or 91. Sorry I donít have the omega extract but Iíve requested it.

Watch only with bracelet and Barton's 20mm leather strap.

Overall condition: excellent case, crystal, and bracelet condition, with typical signs of use throughout on the bracelet and clasp. Case itself seems near mint. Case was likely polished at some point in its life.

Dial and hands: Tritium dial shows some light scuffs on the bottom subdial, which you can see is not bad at all in the pics, probably from its last service. A couple of specs of dust under the crystal which is easily removed by nearly any watch maker. The one marker has a small chip of lume missing. Hands are all white and are basically mint. Dial is a solid 90% rating.

Movement: unknown service history but keeping time very well. Winds nice and "clicky." I timed the chronograph against my iPhone for 19 hours and 23 minutes, and it was off by two seconds after that time. Note that the chronograph's seconds hand does jump a bit, but only fractions of a second at a time. This is typical, so I've been told, of this movement vintage. Video here: https://imgur.com/a/Mmq7Y3y

Bracelet and clasp: some sag, as shown in the pic, but nothing out of the ordinary for a 30 year old watch. Clasp has some typical desk diving marks. Overall in great condition, considering age. Bracelet sized to 7.25" wrist with no spare links.

Crystal and case back: Haselite crystal shows some very minor micro scratches in the right light but no dings or chips. Easily polished out to be like new again. Case back seems to have been polished at some point, but lettering is still visible. Sapphire case back in great condition. The mark over the 6 marker is a piece of dust under the crystal, not a scratch in the crystal.

$3600 net to me, or best offer. I am a motivated seller so send an offer my way! PayPal Or bank wire only. Shipping included in price within the CONUS.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by BreitLight; 7 Hours Ago at 15:07.

Bump

Bump

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Bump. Make an offer. You might be pleasantly surprised.

SOLD
    Last edited by BreitLight; 20 Hours Ago at 02:20.

Thread Information