Sold: ANA 777 Chronograph (Many Photos)

Thread: Sold: ANA 777 Chronograph (Many Photos)

Sold: ANA 777 Chronograph (Many Photos)

For sale is an ANA 777 Chronograph. From what I can gather, it was sold on board select ANA flights. There's a Seiko YM55A quartz chronograph movement inside, with central chronograph seconds, chronograph 1/10 seconds at 6 o'clock, chronograph hours and minutes mounted coaxially at 12 o'clock, and running seconds at 9 o'clock. There are some gouges on the otherwise unremarkable case back, likely from a ham-fisted battery change in a past life. The bracelet is on the sort side, likely fitting a wrist size of no more than 7.25". The crystal has several light scratches, but is still serviceable as can be seen in the photos. Flight computer bezel has a few marks, but looks great.

This is a great watch for daily wear, or for the collector of aviation memorabilia.

Because of the missing bracelet links, gouges on the case back and crystal scratches, I'll put the condition at 82% ("Good") on the Time Zone Grading System. Sale price is $180 plus $5 shipping in the United States, elsewhere at cost. Please pay with PayPal, to [email protected]. Feel free to email me with any questions, or to confirm availability.

Note that the Seiko 7S26-0020 (SKX007) is shown for size comparison only. It is not for sale.

Thanks for looking!

Myles

Case Dimensions:

42.5 mm wide (including crown)
    47 mm lug-to-lug
    11 mm thick
    19 mm between the lugs
    Bezel is 39 mm diameter.

Last edited by Selym; April 13th, 2010 at 17:15. Reason: Edited to mark item as sold.

Thread Information