WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

SOLD: Borealis Sea Storm V2 Bio Hazard White dial (LNIB)

447 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Axelay2003 
#1 · (Edited)
FSO: Borealis Sea Storm V2 Bio Hazard White dial (LNIB) $360.00

TERMS
-No trades
-Payment expected promptly. I do not hold watches.
-I am a private seller and do not offer/imply any warranty and do not offer returns which includes, but not limited to, not liking the watch upon receipt or have buyer's remorse.
-I prefer only CONUS sales. No shipping outside of United States.
-Payment by bank wire preferred. PayPal payment may be accepted depending on buyer but listed price is net to me, prior to any PayPal fees.
-Must be shipped to the mailing address tied to the PayPal account and must be a PayPal confirmed address.
-Shipping and insurance is at buyer's expense. My prices do not include shipping and insurance. You will pay actual shipping and insurance fees as I intend not to make any money from this.
-All items are from a smoke free environment.

I have had hundreds of successful transactions on various watch forums with impeccable references and I would prefer the buyer have some references as well.

Please do not PM me trough this forum. Use my email address: gvc975(at)gmail.com

Borealis Sea Storm V2 Automatic Diver Watch Specifications:
Case Size: 41.50mm x 48.50mm
Screwed down crown
Double Domed Sapphire Crystal with A/R coating inside
120 clicks unidirectional bezel with double domed sapphire Super Lume black lume applied to indexes
Seiko NH35 Automatic Movement
316L Stainless Steel Case
Lug Width: 20.00 mm
Water Resistance: 300 meters
Case height: 14.15 mm
20mm bracelet
Swiss Made Superluminous BGW9 Superluminova applied to dial together with black lume, watch hands and sapphire bezel lumed with black lume.
Baton hands
Screwed Case Back with engraved mermaid

Check out my other watches for sale in this forum.

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.