WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

SOLD Dan Henry 1964 Gran Turismo Chronograph - Panda no-date Version

3K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  JasonY 
#1 · (Edited)
SOLD

m

Dan Henry 1964 Gran Turismo Chronograph with no-date panda dial, Seiko VK63 meca-quartz chronograph movement, and highly domed sapphire-coated crystal.

This is the closest you can get to a vintage chronograph with a modern build quality. It just feels so nice on wrist (especially on the silky smooth and super-comfortable beads-of-rice bracelet), and has a ton of great features: beautiful domed crystal, meca-quartz movement with chronograph hand that moves in 1/5 sec increments and snaps back when reset, beautiful solid link beads-of-rice bracelet with solid end links, and also includes a nice pebble grain black leather strap (unworn)/canvas watch roll/storage tube/warranty card/extra spring bars.

Here are the official specs:

· 38mm stainless steel 316L
· 12.9mm thickness
· 19mm lug width
· 44.7mm lug to lug
· Screw-back case
· Dial: Silver with black sub dial, panda with tachymeter, 60-min chronograph and 24 hour indicator and LumiNova[emoji768] lume.
· Movement: Seiko (Japan) caliber VK63 meca-quartz with smooth motion center chrono hand and instant reset.
· Sapphire coated double domed mineral glass with anti-reflective treatment
· Water resistant to depth of 50 meters - 165 feet

In like-new condition and in perfect working order. I purchased this new directly from Dan Henry at the end of August when they were first released, and they are now sold out with no more stock until Nov at the earliest. But you can get this one now, and with a discount to boot: $225 net to me SOLD, shipped in the U.S. PayPal or Venmo only. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Jason

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.