SOLD FS: Grand Seiko SBGN009 Quartz GMT Limited Edition With Full Warranty $1900 Shipped USA Only
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By journeyforce

Thread: SOLD FS: Grand Seiko SBGN009 Quartz GMT Limited Edition With Full Warranty $1900 Shipped USA Only

SOLD FS: Grand Seiko SBGN009 Quartz GMT Limited Edition With Full Warranty $1900 Shipped USA Only

This watch is SOLD

Up for sale is a nice condition Grand Seiko SBGN009 Quartz Limited Edition with full warranty.

I love this watch but I just got a chance to get a Grand Seiko diver that I had my eye on. So this one has to go to free up the funds

I bought this watch from Little Treasury Jewelers in Maryland towards the end of 2019. As Little Treasury is a Grand Seiko AD, the watch has the bulk of the Grand seiko warranty left (unlike a gray market piece)

This watch is a limited edition that commemorates the 50th anniversary of the first Seiko quartz watch. This watch is a quartz watch powered by the excellent Grand Seiko 9F movement and it also a GMT

The watch looks good and runs great

I have worn this watch almost everyday since November 2019 so the watch will most likely have wear and tear on it. I cannot see any wear BUT as I have worn it since November 2019 and the fact that it has that Zaratsu polishing that Grand Seiko is famous for, please expect it to have some wear and tear.

Watch was sized by my Grand Seiko AD. The watch comes with all links

The watch comes with the following:

1. Outer Grand Seiko box
    2. Inner Grand Seiko box
    3. White outer sleeve
    4. Warranty booklet
    5. Grand Seiko tag
    6. Spare links

I am asking SOLD $1900 SOLD Shipped USA Only.

Shipping is via USPS Priority Mail with tracking, Insurance and Signature Confirmation

PAYPAL ONLY

Please feel free to ask me any questions, I will be more then happy to answer them. Lowball offers will be ignored.

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by journeyforce; 26 Minutes Ago at 22:21. Reason: Sold
    Dickie likes this.

Re: FS: Grand Seiko SBGN009 Quartz GMT Limited Edition With Full Warranty $1900 Shipped USA Only

BUMP

$1900 Shipped USA Only

Re: FS: Grand Seiko SBGN009 Quartz GMT Limited Edition With Full Warranty $1900 Shipped USA Only

SOLD

Thanks WUS and Buyer