SOLD! IWC Cal. 8541 Champagne Dial Excellent Condition

Thread: SOLD! IWC Cal. 8541 Champagne Dial Excellent Condition

Banned

SOLD! IWC Cal. 8541 Champagne Dial Excellent Condition

SOLD! Thanks to the buyer and WUS.

I acquired this watch a few years ago and had it serviced, then wore it occasionally. I don't have a job requiring dress clothes any more, am only wearing casual/sports watches, so I'm letting this go.

The IWC cal. 8541 is interesting if not unique in using a cam in the movement in place of one of the springs. I'm not a watch expert but understand this is a very collectible movement among watch aficionados. I welcome any more info about this movement from more knowledgable members of this forum.

The watch is in great condition and keeps excellent time, within seconds a day. There's dust on the crystal in the pics, the champagne sunburst dial is unblemished.

As to size, I measure it at: case: 34mm, 36mm incl. crown, 40mm incl. lugs. Maybe a mm more on all though.

No IWC band/clasp but it's on an Italian lizard strap.

I bought the watch for $1200 (not long before the '08 crash) and spent another $250 or so on servicing it. I'll let it go for $750. I'm not much of a forum-user so email to peterh29 at yahoo.com is better than pm's.

I'm also selling a vintage Omega Genève on this forum.

Any questions feel free to ask, and thanks for looking!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by kannome; August 29th, 2012 at 05:29.

Banned

Re: IWC Cal. 8541 Champagne Dial Excellent Condition

I have an offer to buy, will remove this ad when payment is confirmed. Thanks for your interest.

Thread Information