SOLD!!! PIC HEAVY-----Military homage to model number 2533 $130-----PIC HEAVY

Thread: SOLD!!! PIC HEAVY-----Military homage to model number 2533 $130-----PIC HEAVY

SOLD!!! PIC HEAVY-----Military homage to model number 2533 $130-----PIC HEAVY

!!!!SOLD!!! Thank you WUS and buyer!

Hello everyone! Same old song you've heard a thousand times and maybe gone through yourself. I want another watch and am making myself sell one to justify the purchase.

I've had this one about six months and worn it a couple dozen times or so. Bought it new from a very nice gentleman who assembles them himself in South Carolina and sells them from his bay store at dkrcustomwatches so you can log in and check out the original pricing, content, etc., for yourself.

There are a couple of tiny nicks on the crystal and on the back side of the watch there is a small scratch on the case just above the exhibition caseback at the one oclock position and I've tried to capture these to the best of my photographic ability. The case is brushed stainless with a screw on caseback and screw down crown. I've never opened the case back, and the crown has no issues that I can tell of, it isn't stripping/slipping or anything like that. The price of the watch new is $180 and I've taken $50 off the original price to reflect any cosmetic blemishes associated with buying a pre-owned watch.

I believe he regulates the watches himself before sending them out and mine seems to keep great time. I've never had to check it against digital/atomic or anything like that because it always seemed to be correct for the short times I wore it.

It has an exhibition caseback, as evidenced in the photos with a sea-gull movement. I understand there are some different movements and I am not a movement nut so I tried to get as good of a picture as I could.

It is a handmade strap, in great shape, no swirls marks on the buckle or anything like that. I personally was really impressed with the workmanship of the strap.

This is my third listing here, the other two sales went flawlessly and same as before, I get free overnight shipping from work via UPS so you can have it the next day, with tracking number at no additional charge. I only accept paypal and I will eat the fee. First $130 takes it! Thanks for looking and enjoy the pictures!!

**Neither Invicta watch or dog are included in sale. Or the mailbox. Only shown for reference.
    Last edited by topshelf95; July 9th, 2012 at 13:42.
    Tissot Seastar 1000 silver -------Oceanus OCWM800TBA-1A--------Bulova Precisionist 96b132 --------Orient 'Elite' FET0H001B-------Seiko 5 Pepsi SNZF15K1 -------Invicta 9937ce -------------G-Shock Gw7900b-1 ---------Seiko SKX007------- Panerai Homage x2--------Rotary Chronospeed----------G-Shock GD100-1A-----------Seiko Orange Monster----------Orient Mako XL----------Seiko "Atlas" SKZ209J1

Thread Information