Hello. Up for sale is my Precista PRS-82 purchased back in July of 2014. I am the original owner. The warranty from Timefactors is for 2 years. The watch comes with everything pictured, including the stock rubber strap, a black Diaboliq leather strap, an olive Worn & Wound Horween strap, and 4 NATOs.
There are some scratches on the underside of the lugs from strap changes and some hairlines on the case back. There is one hairline on the front side of one of the lugs at the edge which is not noticeable unless you look for it. The crystal, bezel, and rest of the case are free of any blemishes.
SOLD!!! Thanks WUS and buyer! $500 via PayPal with confirmed address shipped to CONUS, Alaska, Hawaii via insured Priority Mail. International buyers please add an extra $35. Please feel free to ask questions. No trades at this time. More pics can be taken upon request.
email: shih DOT gary AT gmail DOT com
I have a few references here on WUS (all positive) and have 100% feedback on the bay under the same username.
eBay Feedback Profile for gshock626
- case: 316L stainless steel, brushed finish
- case diameter: bezel 40mm, 45 across including crown
- lug to lug: 47mm
- thickness: 14mm to the top of the crystal
- lug spacing: 20mm
- anti-magnetic: 4800 A/m
- water resistance: 200 metres
- weight: 98 grams with strap and buckle
- features: screw back, screw down crown, unidirectional 120 click bezel
- dial color: semi-matte black
- luminous: hour markers & hands, superluminova “vintage lume” (glows green)
- hands: snake head style with white frame
- crystal: 3mm domes sapphire, A/R coating underside
- movement: ETA 2738 25 jewel automatic 21,600 BPH with incabolic shock protection
Thanks for looking!