SOLD: Rolex Submariner 16610 - L serial 1989 - Box and papers - Freshly Serviced
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Tim P.

Thread: SOLD: Rolex Submariner 16610 - L serial 1989 - Box and papers - Freshly Serviced

SOLD: Rolex Submariner 16610 - L serial 1989 - Box and papers - Freshly Serviced

This is an amazing opportunity to add a classic Rolex 16610 from 1989 to your collection. Very rarely will you ever find a 30 year sub that looks this nice!

There are some checkmarks that make this THE ONE to buy. First, it was obtained from the original owner, who wore it sparingly and stored it most of the time. It was NEVER SERVICED until a few weeks ago, when it received a full service and detailing by a Rolex authorized watchmaker. So, no worries about dicey service history. It is running perfectly, and looks gorgeous. Ready to strap on and go!

Fully linked bracelet fits an 8" wrist with ease.

Beautifully aged lume pip at 12.

Aside from a couple of minor marks here and there, the watch looks pretty minty as you can see from the photos. This one was babied it's entire life and it shows it.

Complete set! Inner and outer box, hang tags, booklets, chronometer cert. Documentation of the recent service and pressure testing will be included as well.

Based on the age, amazing condition, and fresh service, as well as the completeness of the package, I'm offering this one for SOLD $7950 NET including insured overnight shipping anywhere in the US. Outside US to cover additional shipping costs.

Finding a vintage submariner in this condition is very, very rare indeed. Don't pass up the chance to to make this one yours!

Bank Wire, Paypal, cash payments accepted. SALE ONLY, NO TRADE OFFERS PLEASE.

Email with questions, and thanks for looking!!

Last edited by Tim P.; 3 Hours Ago at 07:14.
    sernsin, UOhrli and omega600 like this.
    Tim P.
    "Money frees you from doing things you dislike. Since I dislike doing nearly everything, money is handy." --Groucho Marx

Re: FS: Rolex Submariner 16610 - L serial 1989 - Box and papers - Freshly Serviced

BUMP
    Tim P.
    "Money frees you from doing things you dislike. Since I dislike doing nearly everything, money is handy." --Groucho Marx

Re: FS: Rolex Submariner 16610 - L serial 1989 - Box and papers - Freshly Serviced

BUMP
    Tim P.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

BUMP
    Tim P.

Thread Information