|************ Sold ***********
Thank you wus and buyer.
For sale is my Seiko 6139-6005 Pogue from June 1973 (based on common Seiko numbering system). The watch has been fully serviced and is running great. I ran chronograph, since it has no running second, and it gained about 2 seconds in 6 hours on my wrist. Excellent power reserve (45+ hours). Back gasket, pusher and stem gaskets have been replaced with original factory parts. Tested to 5atm (50 meters) with no leaks. I would not dive with it, but occasional splash is fine. You can't say that for many 6139's out there (see last pic). All the pushers work great with crisp action, and chronograph is reseting to 0 as you can see. Inner rotating ring rotates with turning of the crown, smooth and with great feel. Quick change date and day are working perfectly as well. This watch is in excellent running condition. Crystal is flawless. Case has been cleaned up but shows wear for a 40 year old watch. Please see pictures for details. To my knowledge the dial, rotating ring (faded) and hands are all original and show nice patina/age. Lume is slightly damaged on the minute hand. Overall, lume still glows at night, but does not hold charge for too long.
Mounted on Seiko bracelet(looks original and came with the watch when I got it) in used and scratched condition. Fits smaller wrist, no extra links. I wore the watch on a rubber strap, never used the bracelet.
As the story goes, I need funds for another purchase. This is one of six 6139's I have so didn't see much action. I sold blue one very similar to this one last month. I have blue Pogue for sale as well. More might be on the chopping block soon.
- Make: Seiko
- Model: 6139-6005
- Movement: Automatic, pillar wheel chronograph movement with day and date
- Cal:Seiko 6139B
- 17 Jewels
- 21600 b/hr
- Power reserve: 45 hours
- Crystal: Domed mineral crystal, flawless
- Case: Stainless Steel, nice shape for it's age, I can see tooling finish marks on top of the case, few dings, cleaned
- Dial: dial is in a nice golden yellow shade with just few tiny brown sun spots
- Bezel: shows marks from wear, nice condition
- Water resistance: 70 meters, but I would not dive with it
- Case diameter: 41.5mm without crown (crown is flush with case)
- Case length lug to lug: about 47mm
- Thickness: 14mm
- Lug size: 19mm