SOLD: Seiko SNZH59 PVD with Lumed Bezel Insert from Yobokies (FFF Black) Fifty Fathoms Homage

Thread: SOLD: Seiko SNZH59 PVD with Lumed Bezel Insert from Yobokies (FFF Black) Fifty Fathoms Homage

SOLD: Seiko SNZH59 PVD with Lumed Bezel Insert from Yobokies (FFF Black) Fifty Fathoms Homage

For sale is my Seiko SNZH59. I bought the watch planning to make the FFF homage mod, but lost interest. I bought and installed the lumed acrylic bezel insert from Yobokies which looks awesome. The bracelet was sized for my 6.75" inch wrist but never used with the watch, so its pristine, not even swirls on it. Crystal is perfect. During the installation of the lumed bezel I did a couple of small nicks on the metal ring just outside the crystal. I took a couple of picture showing them (check for nicks around the metal ring between the inside side of the bezel insert and the crystal). They are noticeable on direct light, but almost disappear if not under a bulb. Watch has an exhibition case back displaying the workhorse 7S36 movement. Keeping time as it should. Watch was worn mostly on natos in the office (desk diver). Selling the watch, instructions and blank warranty card... unfortunately I can't find the original box. Watch was bought during 2013.

Asking $135 shipped USPS Priority Mail with tracking number to CONUS only. I accept paypal only: jraul7 (at) yahoo (dot) com. First person to send payment gets the watch.

I will ship one day after receiving payment. Messages requesting shipment outside of CONUS will not be answered. I will entertain reasonable offers (unreasonable offers will not be answered).

Last edited by Jraul7; October 23rd, 2013 at 15:12.

Joe

Omega Planet Ocean 2201.50
    MOD & Speedmaster 3752.50 & f300hz / Rolex Explorer II Polar 216570
    Tudor Black Bay 58 / Hamilton Intra-Matic Auto Chrono & Khaki Field Mechanical / Sinn 556 Weiss LE 100 of 150
    Seiko SSA361 Cocktail Time LE / Various Seikos Prospex / Various G-Shocks

Click here for my feedback

Re: FS: Seiko SNZH59 PVD with Lumed Bezel Insert from Yobokies (FFF Black) Fifty Fathoms Homage

SOLD!

Joe

Omega Planet Ocean 2201.50
    MOD & Speedmaster 3752.50 & f300hz / Rolex Explorer II Polar 216570
    Tudor Black Bay 58 / Hamilton Intra-Matic Auto Chrono & Khaki Field Mechanical / Sinn 556 Weiss LE 100 of 150
    Seiko SSA361 Cocktail Time LE / Various Seikos Prospex / Various G-Shocks

Click here for my feedback

Thread Information