SOLD!!! Seiko Yacht Timer 6119-6050 from January '69, Overhauled and Re-lumed
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By peterr

Thread: SOLD!!! Seiko Yacht Timer 6119-6050 from January '69, Overhauled and Re-lumed

SOLD!!! Seiko Yacht Timer 6119-6050 from January '69, Overhauled and Re-lumed

SOLD!!!This bubble-back 6119-6050 has been thoroughly serviced and overhauled by the great Guy Jeffery in the U.K. He re-lumed it too,
    so it's fully functional, the lume lasts all night. I have two of these, so i decided to let one of them go. This is one of the very few watches, let alone Seikos, that have 2 independent timing rings, one is external
    and the other is internal and works off the crown. This makes the watch exceptionally useful for people who want to time events, whether they be pizza or parking meters, and it really comes in handy when you're racing your yacht :) The external bezel has a nice firm, bi-directional and clickless action, and it holds it's place perfectly until you move it. it is keeping excellent time, and is set for many years to come, now, and would be an excellent daily wearer. The case is not a precious thing, and i think that removes the worry from wearing a vintage watch. The only damage i can see on it, though, is the loss of a little paint on the internal timing ring. The watch is all original except for the NOS bezel and bezel insert which make the watch look new.
    It comes on the strap shown, which is perfectly wearable and quite comfortable.

SOLD!!! $450 and am open to reasonable offers. I have excellent feedback here and have done many deals here as both a buyer and a seller...Thanks for looking and thanks to WUS....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by peterr; 1 Day Ago at 20:03.
    yankeexpress likes this.

Re: Seiko Yacht Timer 6119-6050 from January '69, Overhauled and Re-lumed

bump

bump $425

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

bump $425

Thread Information