WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

SOLD: Steinhart GMT-Ocean 1 Blue Red.2 Pepsi 42mm with Jubilee Bracelet

553 views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  mrcub2000 
#1 · (Edited)
SOLD.

I'm offering for sale my Steinhart GMT-Ocean 1 Blue Red.2 men's watch with blue and red "Pepsi" bezel. This version is 42mm in diameter, and has a Steinhart brushed jubilee bracelet, and an ETA 2893-2 Elabore automatic GMT movement. I am including the original inner and outer Steinhart boxes, all papers and warranty cards (the watch was purchased directly from Steinhart in November 2018), and all links that were removed when the watch was sized for me. My asking price is $475.00.

This watch is conservatively in 90% condition with some wear on the bracelet and clasp, and a couple of all but undetectable marks on the bezel. The sapphire crystal is perfect. Check my high resolution photos, taken on June 13, 2019, and judge for yourself.

The watch is running within COSC standards, at about +4 seconds per day, and the GMT and date functions work flawlessly. It has the following features:

ETA 2893-2 Swiss Made movement, automatic, hacking seconds, 21 jewels
Hour and minute central second hand
Quickset date on the "3"
Hour and minute with Super Luminova C1
Adjustable second time zone using swivel and watch hand
Case: stainless steel
Back: Stainless steel screwed , engraved
Diameter: 42 mm, without crown
Height: 13.5 mm
Weight: 190 g with all links
Dial: black
Crystal: Sapphire incl. date magnifier
Bezel: fluted stainless steel, blue / red
Indices: Super Luminova C1
Water resistance: 300 meters / 990 feet / 30 ATM
Strap: stainless steel 22 mm, screwed
Buckle: stainless steel, safety clasp

I have bought and sold many watches on WUS and on eBay, where I have a 100% perfect record in over 700 transactions as mrcub2000.

I will ship via US Priority Mail for a flat rate of $7 anywhere in the USA, and via Priority Mail International to any foreign country. International shipping will be at cost. I will absorb all paypal fees.

Please address all inquiries, offers, etc. to me via the WUS messaging system. Sorry, I am not interested in any trades.

Attachments

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.