SOLD: Tissot PRC-200 Chrono Black Face with Original Black Leather Strap and Hirsch Golfer Strap

Thread: SOLD: Tissot PRC-200 Chrono Black Face with Original Black Leather Strap and Hirsch Golfer Strap

SOLD: Tissot PRC-200 Chrono Black Face with Original Black Leather Strap and Hirsch Golfer Strap

Hi Guys, selling one more. I have a used Tissot PRC-200 Chrono, Black Face with original Black Leather Strap with delployment. Model #T17152652. The watch is 40mm, 19mm lugs, Swiss Quartz. I am also throwing in a gently used 20mm Hirsch Golfer Strap (this fits the 19mm lugs on this watch). As many of you know the Hirsch Golfer on the Black Face PRC-200 Chrono has become a very popular combo in here. I traded for this watch with another WUS member so I am the 2nd owner. The watch is in good condition, the saphire crystal is in excellent condition with no scratches. The case of the watch does have the usual wear and tear desk dives and swirlies as well as marks on the under side of lugs from changing bands. There is one scuff on the case just outside of 8 o'clock that I have clearly marked and circled in the pictures below. To be honest in regular daylight it is very hard to see, but it's there and I made sure I took a pic of it with regular light and then with the flash to show it. The original leather band has two areas with pin head white spots where it looks like it was scuffed with something white, they are little dots that I have clearly circles in the pics below. Also the 30 minute counter on the dial looks to be off by a tick (see picture). So this is definately a used watch but runs excellent and looks great on both straps, especially on the Hirsch Golfer.

I'm asking $175 OBO shipped to U.S. This includes all paypal fees.

I have sold on here a few times. If you need a reference from other members you can contact members Gerry.GEG, jujuben, Pro Merc, and gagnello

Also you can check my ebay rating under username teebone673

Please PM or email me at [email protected]

Thanks for looking. Here are the pics...

Last edited by teejay; July 25th, 2012 at 23:13. Reason: Sold

Re: FS: Tissot PRC-200 Chrono Black Face with Original Black Leather Strap and Hirsch Golfer Strap

bump

Re: FS: Tissot PRC-200 Chrono Black Face with Original Black Leather Strap and Hirsch Golfer Strap

SOLD! Thanks Josh!

Thread Information