SOLD: Tissot PRS516 Vintage Chronograph Lemania 873 Excellent Condition REDUCED $800
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Shaunie_007

Thread: SOLD: Tissot PRS516 Vintage Chronograph Lemania 873 Excellent Condition REDUCED $800

SOLD: Tissot PRS516 Vintage Chronograph Lemania 873 Excellent Condition REDUCED $800

SOLD! Thank you WUS and Brian for a smooth purchase thus far!

Up for sale is one of my favorite watches from my collection. The watch is in excellent condition considering it's age. The tachymetre is completely intact and legible as is the dial. The polished sides look great as does the brushed portions of the case. The watch comes with it's original box, case, bracelet, and even original purchasing receipt as well a C&B rally strap.

I've had some enquiries about the watch, so I thought I'd update the listing with some more info:
    All chronograph functions work perfectly and winding is smooth as it should be.
    I have not had the watch serviced while it was in my possession.
    Dimensions on the watch are: 36mm w/o crown and 39mm w/crown. Lug to lug its about 43mm and Lug width is about 19mm.
    Also I am adding some movement shots of the watch to the bottom of the page.

I'd like to get $850 REDUCED $800 shipped and PP'd in the CONUS, international add $15.

Here are some photos:

Last edited by Shaunie_007; April 24th, 2014 at 16:03. Reason: Added information
    roverguy78 likes this.

Re: FS: Tissot PRS516 Vintage Chronograph Lemania 873 Excellent Condition $850

BUMP

A few nibbles but nothing solid quite yet!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

BUMP!

Here are some measurement specs on the watch:
    36mm w/o crown and 39mm w/crown. Lug to lug its about 43mm and Lug width is about 19mm.

Thread Information