SRP773 Turtle: Plus Yobokies Sapphire Domed Crystal; CT Coin Bezel; Ceramic Insert

Thread: SRP773 Turtle: Plus Yobokies Sapphire Domed Crystal; CT Coin Bezel; Ceramic Insert

SRP773 Turtle: Plus Yobokies Sapphire Domed Crystal; CT Coin Bezel; Ceramic Insert

This watch looks awesome in real life.

It has the beautiful Yobokies double-domed sapphire crystal with blue AR, installed professionally by my watchmaker.

It has the Crystal Time coin-edge bezel installed. It comes with the original OEM bezel and bezel insert also, both in excellent condition. (I don’t particularly like the feel of the Crystal Time coin-edge bezel as much as the OEM bezel. I just haven’t had the time to have it changed back to OEM, but you may love the Crystal Time bezel currently on the watch.)

While switching out the Bezel and crystal, I had my watchmaker regulate the watch and it has been running consistently +3 seconds per day on my wrist. He also tested the water resistance and it passed with flying colors. Awesome bonuses.

It has a gorgeous blue ceramic bezel insert. The whole watch just pops, without being gaudy—it looks very serious and high-quality.

There are little scratches on the case near the 7-8 o’clock position, seen in photos (worse in pics than in life). Some normal wear marks on the bracelet. This is why I’ve priced this package INCREDIBLY LOW. I’ve worn it gently and respectfully, never been in water.

$195 PayPal and I ship usps priority to your front door.

Pictures just taken (apologies for the dust on top of the crystal... it is immaculate!):

As with all my watches I’ve sold on WUS (well over 100), sales are final so please ask any question you want. I have well over 100 feedbacks here, all excellent.

PM me here or email me at: [email protected]

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by powerband; December 6th, 2017 at 02:26.
    Ticking Away the Moments that Make Up a Dull Day

Re: SRP773 Turtle: Plus Yobokies Sapphire Domed Crystal; CT Coin Bezel; Ceramic Insert

SOLD.
    Thanks WUS and buyer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ticking Away the Moments that Make Up a Dull Day

Thread Information