Hi guys, thinning the herd, this is one of a few I'm currently listing.
Steinhart OT500 with the ETA 2892-A2 movement. This thing keeps time very well, and the only cosmetic blemishes are to the titanium clasp.
Lume on this watch is pretty good with a blue tint, fit and finish is great as well, but again the clasp has scratches as you can see in the pictures.
Asking $500 USD, shipped CONUS. Ships with the original Steinhart box and all titanium links. Trying to recoup some costs on a recent grail purchase.
Specs taken directly from the Steinhart website:
ETA 2892-A2 Elaboré Premium
- Swiss Made
- 21 Jewels
- second stop
- screwed crown
- Date at "6"
- Decorated movement, blue screws and golden Steinhart rotor
- Titan satined
- Diameter 42 mm
- Height 13 mm
- Weight 144g
- Lug width 22 mm spring bar
- Sapphire glass domed, with double anti-reflecting coatings on the interior side
- Bezel Ceramic black with Superluminova BGW 9
- Back Stainless steel 316 L screwed with sapphire crystal
- Waterproof to 50 ATM
DIAL & HAND
- Dial black
- Super Luminova BGW 9
- hour and minute Superluminova BGW 9
- central second hand
STRAP & BUCKLE
- Strap Titanium 22mmx18mm screwed
- Buckle Butterfly Clasp 18mm Titanium with safety deployment clasp and logo