WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Stowa Antea 80th Anniversary Limited Edition (80 pieces) w/Durowe 7420 Mechanical Movement.

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Mouchette 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
******SOLD*******

Stowa Antea 80[SUP]th[/SUP] Anniversary Limited Edition (80 pieces) w/Durowe 7420 Mechanical Movement.

Beautiful watch w/blued hands contrasted against a crème colored dial.

Condition:
the box, original strap and accessories are all 100% and like new. Everything is here. The leather strap that came with the watch was removed and stored the day I took delivery and replaced with the one seen in the pictures. The sapphire crystal is 100%. The stainless steel case is in excellent condition. Watch was purchased new in 2007 and has seen very little wrist time. Always stored in a watch case when not on my wrist.

The movement is a vintage (1970s) German made Durowe 7420 mechanical, which makes this watch 100% German made. It has a 39mm Steel Case. It is one of eighty pieces manufactured and one of only forty pieces with a crème colored dial (the other color being black). Sapphire crystal front and back. Comes with a Stowa deployment clasp. I will include in the sale the brown leather Hirsch strap pictured.

There are only 39 watches out there like this one. I love this watch, but it doesn't get much wrist time.

$1750 SHIPPED anywhere in North America. Add $50 for worldwide shipping. FIRM.

1. +

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.