Stowa Antea 80th Anniversary Limited Edition (80 pieces) w/Durowe 7420 Mechanical Movement.

Thread: Stowa Antea 80th Anniversary Limited Edition (80 pieces) w/Durowe 7420 Mechanical Movement.

Stowa Antea 80th Anniversary Limited Edition (80 pieces) w/Durowe 7420 Mechanical Movement.

******SOLD*******

Beautiful watch w/blued hands contrasted against a crème colored dial.

Condition:
    the box, original strap and accessories are all 100% and like new. Everything is here. The leather strap that came with the watch was removed and stored the day I took delivery and replaced with the one seen in the pictures. The sapphire crystal is 100%. The stainless steel case is in excellent condition. Watch was purchased new in 2007 and has seen very little wrist time. Always stored in a watch case when not on my wrist.

The movement is a vintage (1970s) German made Durowe 7420 mechanical, which makes this watch 100% German made. It has a 39mm Steel Case. It is one of eighty pieces manufactured and one of only forty pieces with a crème colored dial (the other color being black). Sapphire crystal front and back. Comes with a Stowa deployment clasp. I will include in the sale the brown leather Hirsch strap pictured.

There are only 39 watches out there like this one. I love this watch, but it doesn’t get much wrist time.

$1750 SHIPPED anywhere in North America. Add $50 for worldwide shipping. FIRM.

1. +

Last edited by CMSgt Bo; November 19th, 2014 at 23:46.

Thread Information