Very Rare Victorinox Swiss Army Dive Master 500 Limited Edition Titanium PVD Chrono 241660
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Very Rare Victorinox Swiss Army Dive Master 500 Limited Edition Titanium PVD Chrono 241660

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Very Rare Victorinox Swiss Army Dive Master 500 Limited Edition Titanium PVD Chrono 241660

Discontinued years ago and exceedingly rare find. #470 / 500 ever made worldwide. In like new condition and maintained superbly by a VSA super-collector. Sale also includes the unused PVD Stainless Steel Bracelet in addition to the custom leather strap pictured and a green rubber diver strap.

[/FONT]Asking $2195. CONUS only. Respectfully, No interest in any trades at this time. Please PM or email me at: [email protected]

Please see my other items for sale. I’m liquidating one of the largest, rarest and highest end Victorinox / Swiss Army collection anywhere! It took me many years to collect all these watches, but it’s time to move them onto new homes as I have enjoyed them for some time now. 100% ebay feedback for 12+ years, including great references on watchuseek and TRF. !!! - CONUS SHIPPING ONLY - !!!

The good old Victorinox Swiss Army Dive Master 500 (ref. V241660) model has been on the market for some years now. Designed with lovers of “military diving” in mind, it is quite popular among customers around the world if the Swiss luxury brand, which is mostly known for its multipurpose knives, has finally decided to offer a expensive limited edition of the piece. Sporting the usual sturdy-looking body crowned with a visually complex unidirectional rotating bezel, the new version of the Dive Master 500 features a more interesting dial and is, for a change, equipped with a mechanical movement made by ETA.

As I have already noted, the limited edition model looks a lot more interesting than a “plain” version of the watch. While many previous iterations of the watch looked somewhat mundane even despite their “three-dimensional” dials and complex bezels that were probably supposed to look interesting, this one indeed makes an impression of a finely crafted watch. While the signature elements of the design remain in place, it the balance between them, those little touches of a skilled designer’s hand that make all the difference.

As you can see on the images, its dial was finally stripped of that speaker-style shape (it is still present on the small seconds indicator, though, probably as a nod to the less expensive version) and now features a more noble-looking vertical stripes pattern and its main elements, those including a 20-minute diving scale, as well as both chronograph totalizers are painted with lime-green luminous compound (Superluminova) that glows even more brightly at night.

The round dot-shaped hour markers are partly gone and partly downsized to look more proportionate to the three sub-dials and a small dot on the central chronograph seconds hand, too, adding to the timekeeper’s more refined appearance. The traditional broad sword-shaped hands are now partly openworked contributing to the dial’s visual lightness.
    The watch is is equipped with an indestructible ETA 2894-2 caliber equipped with a chronograph module. The body of the watch is still the same 43 millimeters in diameter, but is this time fashioned out of hard Grade 2 titanium alloy that was sandblasted to give the watch that menacing “military” appearance. The pair of sapphire crystals both back and front makes the watch an even more valuable purchase.
    Victorinox Swiss Army Dive Master 500 Limited Edition (ref. V241660) watch specification

Price: $3300 (MSRP)
    Movement: Automatic, caliber ETA 2894-2, Swiss Made
    Number of jewels: 37
    Movement frequency: 28,800 vph
    Power reserve: 47 hours
    Movement decoration: No data
    Functions: Hours, minutes, seconds, date, chronograph
    Case material: Grade 2 titanium
    Bezel material: Matches case
    Crown material: Matches case
    Case shape: Round
    Bezel shape: Round
    Case size: 43.00 mm
    Dial: Titanium grey
    Numerals: Arabic
    Hour markers: Luminous
    Hands: Open-worked, luminous
    Water resistance: 500 meters
    Strap: Sandblasted matt grey grade 2 titanium bracelet with folding clasp
    Crystal: Sapphire, antireflective coating
    Case back: Sapphire

Name:  s-l500.jpg
Views: 601
Size:  49.3 KBName:  s-l500 (1).jpg
Views: 598
Size:  46.2 KBName:  s-l1600 (1).jpg
Views: 597
Size:  96.9 KBName:  s-l1600 (15).jpg
Views: 597
Size:  71.8 KBName:  s-l1600 (11).jpg
Views: 590
Size:  156.1 KBName:  s-l1600 (12).jpg
Views: 594
Size:  150.5 KBName:  s-l1600 (13).jpg
Views: 573
Size:  216.8 KBName:  s-l1600 (14).jpg
Views: 579
Size:  157.2 KBName:  s-l1600 (9).jpg
Views: 574
Size:  174.0 KB[/FONT][/COLOR]

Name:  watchhunter-Dive_Master_500_Titanium_Limited_Edition-splash2Bconcept-1024x1009 (2).jpg
Views: 533
Size:  221.4 KBName:  watchhunter_org-Dive_Master_500_Titanium_Limited_Edition-olive_Tsovet_strap (2).jpg
Views: 534
Size:  178.5 KBVictorinox Swiss Army Dive Master 500 Limited Edition Titanium Chrono 241660.

[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial][FONT=&quot]
    Last edited by westsiderkg; December 4th, 2018 at 21:12.
    Vig2000 likes this.

Re: Very Rare Victorinox Swiss Army Dive Master 500 Limited Edition Titanium PVD Chrono 241660

ttt

Re: Very Rare Victorinox Swiss Army Dive Master 500 Limited Edition Titanium PVD Chrono 241660

Thanks for all the interest!!!

NOTE – I am open to ONE possible trade, for a Rolex Explorer II 2, Polar 216570 ONLY.

If you have one, and anything I have for sale interests you and could be applied to such a trade please let me know.

Thanks again and happy watch hunting to all!!!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Make a loved one’s Holiday Season special!!! :)

ttt

bump

ttt

SPECIAL COLLECTORS NOTE – THIS IS ONLY 1 OF 3 TOTAL UNITS FOR SALE WORLDWIDE! YES, I REPEAT WORLDWIDE!!! IF YOU ARE A COLLECTOR THIS IS YOUR PERHAPS ONCE IN A LIFETIME OOPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE A SELDOM, IF EVER SEEN, EXCEEDINGLY RARE LIMITED EDITION VSA WHITE UNICORN TIMEPEICE ON THE OPEN MARKET. TRUST ME, IT TOOK ME YEARS, YES YEARS TO TRACK DOWN MY PERSONAL COLLECTION OF LIMITED EDITION WATCHES, SEARCHING WORLDWIDE AT THAT. IF YOU ARE A SERIOUS COLLECTOR, DEDICATED TO THE HOROLOGY HOBBY YOU’LL BE VERY, VERY LUCKY TO EVER SEE ANOTHER, LET ALONE A COMPLETE UNIT IN OUTSTANDING CONDITION SUCH AS THIS EXAMPLE IS. DON’T, I REPEAT DON’T LET THIS BLUEMOON OPPORTUNITY PASS YOU BY.

ttt

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information