WTS - Squale 20 Atmos Militaire

Thread: WTS - Squale 20 Atmos Militaire

WTS - Squale 20 Atmos Militaire

[WTS] Squale 20 Atmos Militaire
    ETA 2824, 20 atm WR
    Dimensions: 40/48/20/13.5mm
    I bought this in new condition from the original purchaser, who kept it in wraps since December 2016. Since the Gnomon warranty was near its end, I sent it in for a general service in December, and just received it back (Feb 2019). Iím fond of the watch, but making room and freeing funds for the collection - so testing the waters.
    This is the maxi dial version (large lume plots) of the 20 Atmos. Itís a straight-up milsub homage, particularly enjoyable for its sword hands. The yellowish lume works well with the deep, matte charcoal dial. Although itís a sober design, the big lume plots are a joy to see on the wrist. At 48mm lug-to-lug, it wears well on my 6-1/4Ē wrist. The case and bracelet are chunky (which you might enjoy more than me). It has reassuring heft.
    Worn about every other day for 6-7 months. Iíd rate it a TF 83% cosmetic, based upon the general signs of use on the case and bracelet. Since it runs fine and was just warranty serviced, Iíd rate it a TF 92% mechanically.
    There are small scratches under the lugs from strap changes, and one embarrassing scratch on the underside of the solid end link (see photo) from fumbling the spring bar tool. If youíre looking for a classy, well built, solid feeling diver that looks great - but that youíre not afraid to use as a daily beater, this could be for you. Perhaps somewhat common at this price point, the crown takes some care to engage.
    Iím also including a new, fun, grey perforated rubberíish strap. Watch comes in the original Squale box with Squale watch roll, original warranty card (fading but stamped with Dec 2018 expiry) and original Squale tie-tag (see image link). Does *not* include the sand colored Barton canvas strap, but we could negotiate.
    Asking $470, which includes USPS Priority Mail. No trades. PayPal only. Lower 48 US States only.
    Lots of watch images here: https://adobe.ly/2SY7M0T
    (scroll to the bottom to find the Squale)
    Watch specs here: http://www.gnomonwatches.com/squale-watches/20-atmos-militaire-ceramic-1545-sel-bracelet
    (but my offering is two years older, so it may slightly vary)
    Who am I: In the last year or so, Iíve bought a number of watches to try - now Iím thinning the herd. Iím mainly active as @well.spokin in the #milehighwatches IG group here in Denver.
    Please be sure to check out all the watches Iím selling (additional images in the link) - an MKii Cruxible, an Orion Calamity, a Halios Seaforth v3 (Abyss blue, 12/steel bezel), a Squale 20 Atmos Militaire, and a Marloe 38mm hand wind watch.
    Name:  5E2A6122-7C48-4BE0-B55A-33EB3BF631E8.jpeg
Views: 229
Size:  525.9 KB
    Name:  19EAB261-7F6F-4D8F-9E92-96A195CDDC03.jpeg
Views: 226
Size:  538.1 KB

Re: WTS - Squale 20 Atmos Militaire

Sold for $450. Thanks very much WUS and the great buyer. And now on to the next acquisition

Thread Information