WTT/WTS Omega Planet Ocean 45.5mm and Tudor Grantour 42mm toward a Rolex DateJust II
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By corvette4595

Thread: WTT/WTS Omega Planet Ocean 45.5mm and Tudor Grantour 42mm toward a Rolex DateJust II

WTT/WTS Omega Planet Ocean 45.5mm and Tudor Grantour 42mm toward a Rolex DateJust II

I’ve listed these two watches that I’d like to trade toward a Rolex DateJust II. Cash coming from me will be involved. I prefer the fluted bezel option but a smooth bezel could work. Black, blue, rhodium, silver, and white dials would be considered. PM me with questions. Thx

I'm open to offers on these watches outside of a trade.

Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 45.5mm, reference 2200.51.00. Very nice condition. Standard desk diving swirls on the Stainless case but that the extent. It come on a black ostrich strap with two other straps included. Comes with the outer box, inner box (which is a bit worn), and the Omega manual. This was purchased from Crown & Caliber in 2018 and also serviced at that time.

Next is a Tudor Grantour 42mm reference 20500N.
    Desk diving swirls in case and bracelet, overall nice condition, no issues.
    Comes with outer box, inner box, sales tag, and manual. This also includes a black leather strap and a black rubber strap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by corvette4595; November 20th, 2019 at 15:39.
    pdaigle likes this.

Re: WTT Omega Planet Ocean 45.5mm and Tudor Grantour 42mm toward a Rolex DateJust II

Up

Re: WTT/WTS Omega Planet Ocean 45.5mm and Tudor Grantour 42mm toward a Rolex DateJust II

Back up

Open to offers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Re: WTT/WTS Omega Planet Ocean 45.5mm and Tudor Grantour 42mm toward a Rolex DateJust II

Back up

Back up

I will sell the pair for $3,500 + shipping.

BTT

Thread Information