LMH problem for Casio PAW1500-7W
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: LMH problem for Casio PAW1500-7W

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

LMH problem for Casio PAW1500-7W

Hi!

Dear friends,
    I have a problem with my Casio Pathfinder PAW 1500-7W, bought from eBay in the first months of the year. It's not new, is second hand. Initially it work well, no problem to report, but in the last weeks it doesen't let me to do nothing. When i said nothing, i refer that the watch doesn't let me to use the altimeter, barometer or compass functions. Even light or alarm mode doesn't work properly. When i push some function that i need, in the next second it apear LMH.
    I've tried to let the watch one day, two days to "rest", but nothing. Same problem.
    Has anyone encountered this problem?
    What should i do next?

Thanks!

Re: LMH problem for Casio PAW1500-7W

I have a PAW1500 and have had zero issues with it. On the face, there are small letters in the lower left part. What might be happening is that the watch is low on power. Throw it in a window for a day to recharge.

Mine has been under water, up to 115F, down to 0F, and covered in Off, sweat, mud, and oil. Not a single hiccup.

Leave it or wear it in the sun to charge for some hours/days. There probably isn't enough power left in the battery for those functions to work properly. Read here, LMH is mentioned: Casio GW9200-1 Operation Manual (Page 9 of 12)

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I agree - not enough sunlight! Your watch runs on power from the sun, give it more!

HTH
    "So?"
    -Andrew Breitbart 1969-2012

I forgot to say this...he is at H, when i bought it, in the week that he had travelled, came with Mediul power. From that day on, is always on H... :(
    Is a idea to discharge completely to have a "reset"?

The problem still persist. No other idea?

Time is passing and no solution at my problem. Could be a solution changing the battery?

First thing to do would be a few days outside to gather enough light. My solar prg 550 and prg 270 needed 2 days towards the sky, in a window to go from M to H. If nothing changes you could try looking for a replacement rechargeable battery( CTL1616). They are not expensive and you can easily find on ebay or at local shops. If you proceed to change it yourself don`t forget to "hard-reset" the watch, by connecting the (-) pole with AC.
    Alternatively, you can perform that hard reset without change the battery, to see if something is changing in behaviour.
    Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Pandy View Post
    I forgot to say this...he is at H, when i bought it, in the week that he had travelled, came with Mediul power. From that day on, is always on H... :(
    Is a idea to discharge completely to have a "reset"?
    does any "open " message appear on watch screen?if yes close it properly and reallign the watch springs with back plate where they contact the small golden plate
    if no open message than ...
    put the watch under some bright light source.24hrs atleast.

if it does not work try to reset the watch as written above.
    if that does not work than get a new ctl1616 battery.it will probably do the job.

Quote Originally Posted by adi911 View Post
    If you proceed to change it yourself don`t forget to "hard-reset" the watch, by connecting the (-) pole with AC.
    Alternatively, you can perform that hard reset without change the battery, to see if something is changing in behaviour.
    Cheers!
    Hi!

Could you be, please, more precise how to ”hard-reset”? I didn't understand how to do this operation.

Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information