Watch with countdown timer and "progress beep"
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Rocket1991
  • 2 Post By zabat

Thread: Watch with countdown timer and "progress beep"

Watch with countdown timer and "progress beep"

Hello! Looking for an digital watch that have countdown timer that you can set to the second, for example 1min and 34 seconds and that has "progress beep" or similar function. Example it beeps Every minute left, 30 secunds left and 10 secunds left.

And also great if the watch can have NATO strap som that it can be worn outside clothes

Thanks

Re: Watch with countdown timer and "progress beep"

Quote Originally Posted by rsport65 View Post
    Hello! Looking for an digital watch that have countdown timer that you can set to the second, for example 1min and 34 seconds and that has "progress beep" or similar function. Example it beeps Every minute left, 30 secunds left and 10 secunds left.

And also great if the watch can have NATO strap som that it can be worn outside clothes

Thanks
    Perhaps the best solution is any Android Smartwatch with a customer face.
    ... What time is it? ...

I think Timex 1440 sports was beeping prior to end of the time.
    It based on some Seiko or so modules.
    Some Casio models like GLX5600 had similar feature.
    Last edited by Rocket1991; 3 Weeks Ago at 17:19.
    Dxnnis likes this.
    It should be special!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

G Shock G-7900. Tough as nails, loud beep alarm. Good auto-repeating CDT with a progress beeper.
    Name:  G-7900_cdt.png
Views: 44
Size:  119.8 KBName:  P1050369.JPG
Views: 43
Size:  1.48 MBName:  P1050376.JPG
Views: 40
Size:  1.93 MB

Casio W-94H. Small and thin, very comfortable, even louder beeping alarm tone. Auto repeating CDT with the best progress beeper I have ever used.
    Name:  W-94_cdt.png
Views: 42
Size:  137.6 KBName:  W94HF-3AV_large.png
Size:  82.6 KB(pic borrowed from internet. I have pics of this watch, but only in dismantled form, for modding with GITD tape)
    Here it is, on the top, modded with glow in the dark tape. Very good candiate for modding. Great watch!
    Name:  P1110164.JPG
Size:  510.9 KB
    Rocket1991 and lvt like this.

Thanks for that Zabat! I have ordered a F-94h to test, i sounds promising! Maybe i shoot you an PM later for more info on the GITDtape mod!

Quote Originally Posted by rsport65 View Post
    Thanks for that Zabat! I have ordered a F-94h to test, i sounds promising! Maybe i shoot you an PM later for more info on the GITDtape mod!
    Allow me to introduce you to this thread, started by HeyHeyHeyHey: https://forums.watchuseek.com/f17/mo...3984418-9.html
    Apologies for the lack of pictures of the W-94H in the process of transformation. The original failure is due to the fact that I did not take enough pictures of the module during the dismantling, and some thumb-fingered fumbling which resulted in the LCD flying away. Then, it was not intuitive which way the LCD went back together. Pay attention to the screen orientation, and you should not have the problems I had.

I recommend that you observe Facelessman's systematic deconstruction and reconstruction which are much better organised than mine. I screwed up the DW-5600 and will refer to his notes when I retackle that one. And his excellent pics.

And if you have the time, feel free to add to that thread, when you have done your W94H. Imho, it is one of the best candidates for GITD modding, because it is so much brighter than most of the others. The only watch that shines brighter, per amount of light exposure, is the W71, and it is long out of production.

Edit: While checking out the link, I realised that the watch at the bottom of the pic ALSO has a progress beeper. It is much dimmer than the other modded watches, but its progress beeper seems really full featured, and it is very loud too. I never wear it though, as I am not a fan of its shiny chromed plastic case. If that case were matte black or gray though, it would shoot way up on my watch hit parade.

Name:  z1.png
Views: 31
Size:  69.4 KBName:  z2.png
Views: 32
Size:  92.6 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by zabat; 3 Weeks Ago at 16:07. Reason: realised that the W-753 ALSO has a progress beeper!

There are some Armitron models that have this.
    ShockMister

One of the Casio GBA800 Fitness watches. You can program multiple countdowns from your phone and upload to the watch. Not very loud in my opinion.

Berni

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk