My first gen T-Touch, it’s always served me well.
- Tissot: T-Touch
- Suunto: Observer (SS w/ SS Band) || Core Light Green
- Casio: Pro Trek (PRG-50) || 20th Ann. G-Shock (G-600SP) || G-Shock (DW-5600E) || G-Shock (DW-5600C) || Pathfinder (ATC-1200) || Solar Atomic G-Shock (GW-6900-1)
- Seiko: Orange Monster (SKX781) || Military Chronograph (SNA029P)
- Chase Durer: Blackhawk Mach 3
- Citizen: Eco Drive Perpetual Calendar (BL8001-86A)
- Timex: Ironman Triathlon
- Pulsar: World Time (N94J-6A00)
Sent from my Nokia 7 plus using Tapatalk
Manaslu for a busy day of desk diving!
I have been trying reaallllly hard to keep it below 20, but have just given up now.
Watches - to many
Brand - lots
I had to buy it
Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)