<b>BNIB Chronoswiss Opus in Stainless Steel on straps</b>
<b>1. Steel with black croc strap with tang buckle</b>
<b>2. Steel with blue croc strap with tang buckle</b>
- Ref: CH 7523 S – steel
- Automatic movement: C 741 base ETA 7750
- BNIB with papers
- Chronoswiss ‘Watch of the Year’ 1996 & 1998
- Swiss-made in stainless steel with skeleton silver-plated dial
- Coin-edge bezel with onion shaped crown
- Case size is 38mm
- Height is 15mm
- 25 jewels
- 4 sub-dials set on unique skeleton dial
- Blue steel hands
- Sapphire crystal
- Exhibition back
- 46 hour power reserve
- Water resistant to 30m
<b>In steel, US$ retail price is $9950 – selling for $5550 each + shipping</b>
Payment methods – Certified check, bank wire or PayPal (+3%).
References are available on the Watchnet – Good Guys Forum – under “TurningTime”.
For more photos of this and other fine timepieces, winders and straps, visit:
Web URL: http://groups.msn.com/..................
E-mail: [email protected]