About Me & My Straps

I’m a former Naval Officer turned Leather Craftsman. I specialize in 5-7mm thick watch straps that compliment Panerai and other large diameter watches. I live deep in the heart of Texas where cattle are a-plenty. Located just minutes away from the headquarters of the LARGEST LEATHER FACTORY IN THE COUNTRY, I hand select my leather ensuring that the quality, color, thickness and texture meet my customers’ exacting standards.

During production, each of my straps is created using age-old leather crafting techniques. Each strap is measured, cut, shaped, and crafted the same way that craftsmen made leather goods some 100 years ago - with lots of primitive tools like knives, skivers, scissors,& mallets…and lots of modern-day sweat, sore hands and hurt fingers. The final result is a tough and durable strap with true character.

I ship worldwide. And the best part is that there is no 4-6 week lead time. I make straps ahead of time in the versatile 120X80 lengths so I always have straps ready to ship. (U.S. customers typically receive their straps within 3-4 business days. Allow 5-7 business days for international orders.)

Strap #1:
The Italian is a luxurious Italian brown strap with white stitching. It is made from soft, supple, and highly textured pebble grain leather. With a color reminiscent of the leather used in Italian sports cars, this strap is in a class by itself. The Italian is a versatile strap that will look great on Luminor Marinas, Luminor GMTs, Radiomirs, and Submersibles.
Color: Italian Brown
Stitching: White
Edge Dressing: Dark Brown
Size: Length 120X80 (A Versatile Size …Fits Small, Medium, & Medium Large Wrists)
Width: 24mm & 26mm
Thickness: 6.9mm(Measured with Digital Calipers)
Buckle: Polished Screwed-In Buckle
Keeper: 1 Primary + 1 Extra
Price: $99 US
PayPal $99 + $3.95 shipping to [email protected] .

Be sure to include the name of the strap you are purchasing and whether you would like it in a 24mm or 26mm width.

Strap #2:
The First Mate is a flat black strap with khaki stitching. The First Mate watch strap is designed to provide the look and feel of a working man's strap. The stitching on the first mate is reminiscent of aged and weathered line used to tie ships to the pier. The First Mate looks especially good on Panerai watches since these watches were designed to be used for serious nautical work.
Color: Flat Black
Stitching: Khaki
Edge Dressing: Black
Size: Length 120x80 (A Versatile Size …Fits Small, Medium, & Medium Large Wrists)
Thickness: 6.2mm (Measured with Digital Calipers)

Be sure to include the name of the strap you are purchasing and whether you would like it in a 24mm or 26mm width.

Strap #3:
The SEA MONSTER is an extra thick seaweed green strap with white stitching. Constructed from an extremely rare and highly weathered utility hide, The SEA MONSTER has subtle black marks & other natural character marks throughout the strap. The SEA MONSTER has a unique vintage quality about it and looks particularly good on Titanium or Brushed case watches.
Color: Seaweed Green
Edge Dressing: Black
Size: Length 120X80 (A Versatile Size …Fits Small, Medium, & Medium Large Wrists
Thickness: 6.5mm (Measured with Digital Calipers)
Buckle: Brushed Screwed-In Buckle

Strap #4:
The YELLOW BULL is a golden tan strap with white stitching. Made from highly textured embossed bull-hide, this exotic watch strap is perfect for those occasions when you want to dress up your big watch. And while this strap would look great on almost any timepiece, it looks AMAZING on the Radiomir, the Luminor Marina, and other watches with highly polished cases.
Color: Golden Tan
Edge Dressing: Dark Brown
Size: Length 120X80 (A Versatile Size …Fits Small, Medium, & Medium Large Wrists
Thickness: 6.15mm (Measured with Digital Calipers)
PayPal $99 + $3.95 shipping to [email protected].

Feel free to email me at [email protected] with questions.