FS: Two Omega Speedmaster Space Watches: GEN 2 X-33 and Vintage 1975 Speedmaster Pro
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Lowflight
  • 1 Post By Lowflight

Thread: FS: Two Omega Speedmaster Space Watches: GEN 2 X-33 and Vintage 1975 Speedmaster Pro

FS: Two Omega Speedmaster Space Watches: GEN 2 X-33 and Vintage 1975 Speedmaster Pro

This is my personal Omega Speedmaster Moon chronograph watch. Manual wind Cal. 861 Omega 17 Jewels movement is funtioning properly and keeping time. Chronograph works and resets to zero. Very desireable manual wind Omega caliber 861 movement serial number 39927XXX dates this watch to 1975. I do not know the service history of this watch so the movement may need a service/cleaning in the near future. But it has kept perfect time and winding reserve the whole time I have had it. All stainless steel case, back and Omega bracelet with deployment clasp. Stainless steel screwed on "Moon" Speedmaster back. This watch is equipped with an Omega 1171 bracelet with new 633 ends. Should fit wrists up to 7.25". I have one extra link that will be included. This watch is pre-owned and shows signs of its age including some scuffs and marks on the crystal, case and bracelet. The dial markers and hands look very good and are original. No box or papers.
    - Vintage Omega Speedmaster Chronograph (Omega Case Reference Number 145.022)
    - Omega 17 Jewels Caliber 861 Chronograph Movement
    - Luminous Hands & Markers
    - Approx 42mm case diameter (not including crown)
    - Approx. 46mm lugs to lugs (20mm lug width)

NO TRADES as I just bought a Panerai.

$2050 via paypal shipped in the US ONLY

ALSO,

I have a GEN 2 X-33 Speedmaster Military Contract Issue

It works perfect and has a new Batt. I would put it at 88% no deep dents or dings, just wear from military use. Belonged to a C-130 squadren out of North Carolina. No box or papers BUT, it is on a brand new Japanese Special Edition X-33 Green Kevlar that cost a fortune and took me a month to get.

No trades.

$1600 paypal and shipped in the US FIRM

I am taking more pics of both watches this afternoon.

Harold

Richardson9315 (at) Gmail.com

What I Know Is Dwarfed By What I Pretend To Know

Re: FS: Two Omega Speedmaster Space Watches: GEN 2 X-33 and Vintage 1975 Speedmaster Pro

Vintage Speedmaster SOLD in an hour....:)

X-33 Still For Sale
    Mirage8 likes this.

Re: FS: Two Omega Speedmaster Space Watches: GEN 2 X-33 and Vintage 1975 Speedmaster Pro

BOTH WATCHES SOLD
    hidden by leaves likes this.

Thread Information