WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

FSOT: Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore 26020ST.OO.D01IN.02.A White Themes Complete Warranty

907 views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  freshprince357 
#1 ·
Selling my stunning Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore White Themes. This timepiece is one of the coolest luxury + sport pieces I've had in my collection! Retails new for ~25700

This timepiece is in mint condition 10 out of 10. It was kept in rotation among other high-end luxury timepieces, and cared for dearly.

The package comes with the timepiece, TWO rubber/silicon straps you can change out. One OEM Audemars Piguet Black Rubber strap. One white Horus strap that matches the piece ($200 value). The set comes with both inner and outer boxes, booklets, and authenticity paperwork from Radcliffe Jewlers. The timepiece has a 12 month warranty left on it and keeping impeccable time. Needs no service which can cost an additional 2K.

Asking: $15,200 OBO

I have plenty of references on the watch forums, enthusiast groups on Facebook, offline, and some here. You can search my username on WatchUseek and The Rolex Forums under the reputation and Who's Who sections with username Freshprince357. You can check out my Instagram. If you have any specific questions about the timepiece please fee free to reach out. Happy to offer references to serious buyers and answer any questions.

I ship priority insured overnight.

I can accept crypto, bitcoin, ethereum, or lite coin as long as there's a % premium for basis volatility included.

No refunds provided.
I am not associated with Audemars Piguet in any way, I am an enthusiast.
Thank you for considering and feel free to ask me any questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.