Up for sale is a Bremont World Timer Globemaster ALT1-WT Blue - Chrono, 43mm, Full Set + Recent SVC

- Watch is pre-owned. Cosmetically the timepiece is ready-to-wear; light/routine signs of use at most. Some routine wear to the interior of the strap. Runs and operates great as you would expect; recent and full overhaul preformed on 12/26/19. An incredible looking piece through and through - the blue dial and black subdials are just unreal! Original owner paid over $6,000 for this model - huge savings here of course! Price is unreal for what you get here! Cheapest anywhere by thousands... take advantage. I pride my self on being easy to work with and considering a variety of options to satisfy new and reoccurring purchasers. Please use the detailed pictures as a part of the description of the watch - you will receive that exact piece. If you have any questions, please ask. I am here to answer any of your inquiries around the clock!

Purchase Includes:
- Box Set
- Leather Travel Case
- OEM Blue Strap & Deployment Buckle
- Paper Folder/Case
- Bremont World Timer Technical Notes Book
- Other Bremont Booklets
- Bremont Certificate or Origin/International Warranty: AD Stamped & Dated (12/7/2012)

Price: $2,975 (Shipping FREE in the USA; international available as well)

*Modern watch trade-ins are welcome*

Payment by BANK WIRE or PayPal + fees

I am located in the Atlanta area and welcome face-to-face transactions as well

Many well known references are available

E-Mail: [email protected]
Call/Text: +1 (808) 589-9209

@evanisrushin on Instagram