EL06001D M Force Beast Blue Dial
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By rfattal
  • 1 Post By GTR83

Thread: EL06001D M Force Beast Blue Dial

EL06001D M Force Beast Blue Dial

I just received this watch yesterday and I must say I am very impressed. The bezel moves with precision and lines up nicely. The blue dial is very attractive and changes tones nicely depending on the angle of light hitting hit. The red power reserve indicator and second hand contrast well with the overall color theme of the watch.

Overall, the watch feels extremely solid. The only downside is the clasp which is stamped. It does the job but a better clasp would complete this watch. However, it is still an outstanding value.

Time will tell how well it holds up but I was impressed with it right out of the box, and I tend to know right away if I will end up keeping a watch or flipping it. I am confident this one has a home in my collection for a long time.

Name:  photo-19.JPG
Views: 6100
Size:  735.1 KB
    GTR83 likes this.

Re: EL06001D M Force Beast Blue Dial

I also have the blue Beast and so far I think it is a keeper. I think it looks best on the stock bracelet, although a 24mm anvil might also do the job, and a Bond Zulu for more outgoing days. For $300, we get an ISO 6425 compliant dive watch with sapphire crystal and a robust movement plus power reserve indicator. Value-wise this watch is hard to beat, even by the VSA DiveMaster 500 or the Seiko Sumo.

And since threads are worthless without pics, I present you my Beast.
    Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1359764902717.jpg
Views: 5116
Size:  89.6 KB
    Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1359764926216.jpg
Views: 4207
Size:  101.4 KB
    Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1359765048563.jpg
Views: 2709
Size:  37.3 KB

Cheers,
    George
    Willmax likes this.
    GTR stands for George The Rabid. Fanboy of COSC (Casio - Orient - Seiko - Citizen, in that order )

Leaning toward one of these. Thanks for posting.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I love mine . . .

The blue is very nice. But I also like the maroon. Can't decide which to go for. Decisions, decisions...

Anyway, the maroon one is hard to come buy where I am.

Hi good morning i m new to this forum and i just want to find out have you bought your maroon M Force how much does it costs and where in Singapore did you buy it from. Thanks and have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by Gambas View Post
    The blue is very nice. But I also like the maroon. Can't decide which to go for. Decisions, decisions...

Anyway, the maroon one is hard to come buy where I am.

Nope I still couldn't find it anywhere here at reasonable price. But someone just posted that Big Time at Geylang has it in stock now but I do not know how much it is over there.

The two shops which I went to and have the red dial one in stock wanted SGD$700+ and SGD$800+ for it. That's too much more than what I am willing to pay for. I know Skywatches.com.sg at Chinatown PPC has the blue and black one in stock and they sell for SGD$628. But they don't have the red one.

I brought a black one in hong kong

Ystd Cost about 352 usd and also they

Have the maroon one at same price,

Both are new stock. So ya u guys can

Take a look if anyone plan to go to hk.

Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by rfattal View Post
    I just received this watch yesterday and I must say I am very impressed. The bezel moves with precision and lines up nicely. The blue dial is very attractive and changes tones nicely depending on the angle of light hitting hit. The red power reserve indicator and second hand contrast well with the overall color theme of the watch.

Overall, the watch feels extremely solid. The only downside is the clasp which is stamped. It does the job but a better clasp would complete this watch. However, it is still an outstanding value.

Time will tell how well it holds up but I was impressed with it right out of the box, and I tend to know right away if I will end up keeping a watch or flipping it. I am confident this one has a home in my collection for a long time.

Name:  photo-19.JPG
Views: 6100
Size:  735.1 KB
    please read my question on the orient forum.....thanks.

Thread Information