I have amended my original post to make it more "review section friendly", so here it is:
Very fine detailing on an unassuming watch. I was lucky that this piece has the secong hand hit the markers quite spot on!
- This is a plain-jane Orient watch. It does not have the Orient logo but just a simple "Orient" wording on the dial.
- Standard size 43mm (with screw-in unsigned crown) and 22mm lug width
- Crown guard
- Flat crystal
- Unidirection bezel with lum pip
- Red marker on every 5-second index
- Day date wheel
- Lumed red-tipped second hand
- Solid SS bracelet (a bit of bling but acceptable) with double locking clasp
- Diver's extension
- Matching SS caseback "double dolphins" logo also found on the clasp
- With int'l warranty for one year
Definitely a keeper (for now).
Ok, enough of my bull-load, now to the pics:
Thanks for looking, hope I did well :thanks