Orient Esteem - DB08002B

Thread: Orient Esteem - DB08002B

Orient Esteem - DB08002B

Hello fellow WatchUSeekers ! I am here to review my latest watch, hope you enjoy :)

I bought a Orient Esteem on Tuesay 15th, January (at like 2am :p) from CreationWatches.com and it arrived on Tueday 22nd, January (a little set back do to snow in Paris) It was fairly cheap and very fast to get hear, I am quite happy with creationwatches, I recommend it to anyone.

First off, this is the watch I wore thes past 7-8 years :

Now, let's get down to business and check out this beautiful Orien Esteem, shall we ?!

The box(es) it came in

As you can see it came in a standard black box, not its original Orient box, but I don't mind much, it's just details, I'll live. It also came with a instruction manual, and an unstamped international guarantee, I don't know why it is unstamped, but there aren't any Orient dealers near where I live so, no harm done !

Now to show you the watch !

(Front)

(Side)

(Back)

And now some quick wrist shots with my left hand's new girlfriend (I'm right handed)

Hope you all enjoyed my review and that it helped some of you maybe decide on whether or not to get this watch :)
    I would recommend you do, and if you want an Orient, be sure to check out CreationWatches.com.
    Cheers,
    Noobheure

Re: Orient Esteem - DB08002B

Noobheure,

Thanks for the review of your Esteem. I have the same one and it's a great watch. So much so I purchased one for my nephew awhile back as a gift. I'm a big Orient fan and now have quite a few. Here's my "Esteem".

Paul

Attachment 969459

Re: Orient Esteem - DB08002B

Very nice ! Glad you like it :)

I've had 2+ weeks with it now and love it ! :) at a great price also.

My dad is kind of jealous, I might have to get him one :D

Thread Information