I purchased this watch on the bay about 4 weeks ago and finall y have decided to write a small review on my impressions. pics attached
Info: Orient M-Force world timer
Water Resistant :Up to 100 m, Screw down crown
Movement : Caliber 46H, 23 jewels
Case : 42 mm x 12 mm thickness ( dial diameter excluding crown)
Case : 46 mm x 12 mm thickness ( including crown ), band width 20 mm
Additional information :
1. Different 22 cities on one way-directional rotating World Time bezel
2. Second time is shown by the inner Moving bezel ( 1 - 24/0 hours ) which can be independently set from the hour hand
3. Bezel serves like the second hour hand. This is a REAL GMT watch!!!
4. Date on sub-dial at 9 o'clock position, Power reserve indicator at 12 o'clock and Sub-second dial at 6 o'clock.
5. Luminous indexes, very comfortable SOLID Stainless Steel bracelet with safety-lock double clasp.
This is my first and only automatic watch. It has been very accurate up to date. I love the look to this watch. It has a Gun metal unique PVD look that I find very stylish and hides scratches well. The world time function is great for me as I use it often at work (importer and whole seller of fine homegoods and glass from Europe and Asia)...The watch has a very heavy and beefy feel to it. Looks large on my 6.5 inch wrist. The dial is a bit busy but useful as it has a power indicator, date indication, and second counter...The lume is the one disapointing feature of the watch as it is very poor..especially when compared to my Citizen 2100 and Seiko Sawtooth..I also was impressed with the feel of the screw down crown. It clicks very solid to adjust the date and time and screws in extremly solid and tight. Nothing on this watch feels weak or flimsy! Overall not a bad buy at around 200 USD...I wear it about 3-4 times a weak and it holds power very well. 40 hours on full charge...I feel that orient has done well..hopefully the mako will be just as solid as I plan on getting one soon...