Orient M-Force Titanium Diver 2EX00006K

Thread: Orient M-Force Titanium Diver 2EX00006K

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Member anzac1957's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    3,333

    Picture Orient M-Force Titanium Diver 2EX00006K

    This review is about the two-tone Orient M-Force Titanium Diver.

    Specifications:
    Mechanical Movement: ORIENT caliber 46G41 Made in Japan
    Self winding movement
    21 jewels
    21600/hour vibrations
    Titanium case
    Crystal glass
    Screw see-through caseback (crystal glass), screwed-down crown
    Titanium bracelet
    Water resistant to 200m
    Diameter 42.0mm excluding crown
    Thickness 14mm

    The watch arrived in the standard Orient box from 99 watches on eBay. Luckily another WIS from another forum was able to help me make the purchase as 99 watches doesn't accept PayPal from overseas buyers.



    The dial is nicely textured with clear and easily visible indices. The crystal is flat. The bezel rotates easily but there is a slight feeling of extra movement.



    Lume is excellent and lasts for most of the night.










    The bracelet is solid linked and uses pin and collar for each link.



    The watch is light and comfortable to wear.



    Overall, this is a very nice watch and a welcome addition to the collection.


    Tony Lewis
    New Zealand

  2. #2
    nuj
    nuj is offline
    Member nuj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    212

    Re: Orient M-Force Titanium Diver 2EX00006K

    hello anza1957,
    this is the watch that i sold to a friend way back 1998, i have been looking for one ever since. can you please tell me were you bought the watch and for how much, here's my e-mail [email protected]. thanks

  3. #3
    Member anzac1957's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    3,333

    Re: Orient M-Force Titanium Diver 2EX00006K

    Quote Originally Posted by nuj View Post
    hello anza1957,
    this is the watch that i sold to a friend way back 1998, i have been looking for one ever since. can you please tell me were you bought the watch and for how much, here's my e-mail [email protected]. thanks
    Hi,

    I bought it on eBay from seller 99watches

    Cheers


    Tony Lewis
    New Zealand

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    nuj
    nuj is offline
    Member nuj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    212

    Re: Orient M-Force Titanium Diver 2EX00006K

    thanks happy holiday season to all

  6. #5
    nuj
    nuj is offline
    Member nuj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    212

    Re: Orient M-Force Titanium Diver 2EX00006K

    i'm having a hard time locating that seller. can you please point me at the right direction

  7. #6
    Member zumanon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    73

    Re: Orient M-Force Titanium Diver 2EX00006K

    Thank you for the nice review and pictures Anzac! As I own the same watch I want to add a couple of points. First of all I think this is as close as ever that you would get to buy a Ti watch at such aprice. The gold insets really make this watch stand out. Much more so in real life than in pictures( not that I have anything to say to your pics, Anzac:) Accuracy is on par with all the other Orients I own, i.e. great! Mine is around +3s. I should say I am bit unimpressed by the lume; anyway Orient can never compete with Seiko when it comes to lume durability. The rotating bezel has a bit of a play as you pointed out Anzac, but does not worry me too much. As this is my first Ti watch I am really impressed by the light feeling on my wrist; a mere 106 gr or so. And it sits high on my wrist which I like very much.

  8. #7
    Member zumanon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    73

    Re: Orient M-Force Titanium Diver 2EX00006K

    Quote Originally Posted by nuj View Post
    i'm having a hard time locating that seller. can you please point me at the right direction
    Maybe you should search for "Big Time Inc", Nuj. Regards.

  9. #8
    Member anzac1957's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    3,333

    Re: Orient M-Force Titanium Diver 2EX00006K

    Quote Originally Posted by zumanon View Post
    Thank you for the nice review and pictures Anzac! As I own the same watch I want to add a couple of points. First of all I think this is as close as ever that you would get to buy a Ti watch at such aprice. The gold insets really make this watch stand out. Much more so in real life than in pictures( not that I have anything to say to your pics, Anzac:) Accuracy is on par with all the other Orients I own, i.e. great! Mine is around +3s. I should say I am bit unimpressed by the lume; anyway Orient can never compete with Seiko when it comes to lume durability. The rotating bezel has a bit of a play as you pointed out Anzac, but does not worry me too much. As this is my first Ti watch I am really impressed by the light feeling on my wrist; a mere 106 gr or so. And it sits high on my wrist which I like very much.
    Actually, I have several Orients that have lume as good as Seikos.. But there are a number that don't..


    Tony Lewis
    New Zealand

  10. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2

    Re: Orient M-Force Titanium Diver 2EX00006K

    Hi, it's my first post here on this forum actually.

    I have a question about this Orient Titanium Diver for those of you who have been having it for a while.
    It is about the date pusher on 3 o'clock - how convenient is it? It seems to me, it is located in the worst place on the body of the watch, so that it might be easily pushed by accident? I hope I am wrong. Is it pretty stiff or easy to push?
    The reason I am asking - I want to buy this model, and this "pusher" location is the only thing that stops me for now.

  11. #10
    Member anzac1957's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    3,333

    Re: Orient M-Force Titanium Diver 2EX00006K

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Speed View Post
    Hi, it's my first post here on this forum actually.

    I have a question about this Orient Titanium Diver for those of you who have been having it for a while.
    It is about the date pusher on 3 o'clock - how convenient is it? It seems to me, it is located in the worst place on the body of the watch, so that it might be easily pushed by accident? I hope I am wrong. Is it pretty stiff or easy to push?
    The reason I am asking - I want to buy this model, and this "pusher" location is the only thing that stops me for now.
    Hi,

    I no longer have this watch, but if I remember correctly, it was easy to push the the date pusher by accident compared to other Orients that I have.

    Cheers


    Tony Lewis
    New Zealand

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. July 29th, 2011, 12:30

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •