Orient Racing Skeleton CFT00004B Video Review

Thread: Orient Racing Skeleton CFT00004B Video Review

Banned

Orient Racing Skeleton CFT00004B Video Review

Re: Orient Racing Skeleton CFT00004B Video Review

You know I love this watch Frank! Thanks for the vid.

Funny how the sec hand was stuck at the 12....looks like it was hacked that way

Also...it's amazing how smooth the sec hand sweeps in the video....it is not that smooth in real life.

Thanks again
    "You've stolen my heart, yes You have, You've wiped away the stains, broke away the chains, yes You have!" Leeland

Excellent review, MiniD! And a very cool watch. Thanks for sharing it.
    "The BSHT: Using the Internet for good since 2009." - Fullers1845

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Thanks for another great review, Mini... your videos are thorough and fun to watch! :)

Banned

I finally got around getting the bracelet resized and today Its on the wrist for the first time. Wow, just Wow! is the best way to describe this Orient. What a feast for the eyes this watch is! Its absolutely beautiful, the open skeleton windows on the dial allow you to gaze into the inner workings of the 46R40 movement. The case is a work of art and sits so well balanced and comfortably on the wrist is amazing. The watch's weight and balance is just perfect.

Like I said in my video review, if anyone is one the fence about getting an Orient CFT series, do it by all means. You won't find this beautiful design, quality, features anywhere at this price point.

Unfortunately I forgot my trusty Canon, but I promise some forthcoming wrist shots later today.

Quote Originally Posted by MINIDriver View Post
    I finally got around getting the bracelet resized and today Its on the wrist for the first time. Wow, just Wow! is the best way to describe this Orient. What a feast for the eyes this watch is! Its absolutely beautiful, the open skeleton windows on the dial allow you to gaze into the inner workings of the 46R40 movement. The case is a work of art and sits so well balanced and comfortably on the wrist is amazing. The watch's weight and balance is just perfect.

Like I said in my video review, if anyone is one the fence about getting an Orient CFT series, do it by all means. You won't find this beautiful design, quality, features anywhere at this price point.

Unfortunately I forgot my trusty Canon, but I promise some forthcoming wrist shots later today.
    How do you like the bracelets comfort? I found it's bracelet to be among the most comfortable I have ever worn
    "You've stolen my heart, yes You have, You've wiped away the stains, broke away the chains, yes You have!" Leeland

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jbdan View Post
    How do you like the bracelets comfort? I found it's bracelet to be among the most comfortable I have ever worn
    Seriously, it is very comfortable for sure Some watches you wear for the first time and you have to "get adjusted" to one thing or another. Not this one. The first time I slapped it on my wrist, it felt like I had been wearing for a long time. The case conforms to the shape of my wrist and just sits there in total comfort.

Quote Originally Posted by MINIDriver View Post
    Seriously, it is very comfortable for sure Some watches you wear for the first time and you have to "get adjusted" to one thing or another. Not this one. The first time I slapped it on my wrist, it felt like I had been wearing for a long time. The case conforms to the shape of my wrist and just sits there in total comfort.
    awesome!

Great revue, that is a really nice Orient

SEIKO & CITIZEN Moderator raggyboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by orenh View Post
    Thanks for another great review, Mini... your videos are thorough and fun to watch! :)
    I gotta agree with orenh. Very thorough and fun. That's why I got my NightHawk.

Thread Information