Orient Star Retro Future Road Bike WZ0021DK

Thread: Orient Star Retro Future Road Bike WZ0021DK

Orient Star Retro Future Road Bike WZ0021DK

I just got this watch yesterday, as far as I know it is a JDM only model, I have never written a watch review before, but I like this watch so much and haven't seen another review on this model.

specs:

Movement: Orient 40S60 automatic 24 jewel movement with hand winding and hacking
    Diameter: 42mm
    Lug to Lug: 56.3mm
    Bracelet Width: 20mm
    Thickness: 12.2mm
    Water Resistance: 100m

Let me start off by saying, this watch looks much beter in person than it does in the pictures!

This is my first automatic watch, and I love it, if you're in a quiet environment you can hear the rotor move, it's pretty awesome.

Handing winding seems much more efficient at getting the watch to full reserve power than wearing it on your wrist! It does hack! Pull the crown and it'll stop the second hand.

The crown does not screw down at all, because it hand winds (you just pull the crown out)

The bracelet is very good from what I can tell, it seems to use solid pieces through out with split pins holding it all together.

I really love the design of this watch, it's very unique design (like the rest of the retro-future collection) but this is the only one I've seen (I've only seen pictures of the others) that I can say I really like.

The details of this watch are quite phenominal,

• The cog below the 12 indicator is actually the second hand that moves (very smoothly)
    • The center of the crown has an alan key type groove
    • You can see the movement through the right hand window
    • See through case backshows you the nice movement (although I wish it was more decorated)
    • The red accent works well with the black

It feels really good on the wrist, doesn't feel that heavy at all.

Because of how the second hand is designed, it's very hard to tell where the '0' position actually is...but it seems farily accurate compared to my quartz watches and computer (in terms of min) so I'm happy

Here are my pictures....but better pictures can be found here:
    WZ0021DK オリエント スター レトロフューチャー 自転車モデル

Re: Orient Star Retro Future Road Bike WZ0021DK

Congrats! It looks great. Glad you're happy!

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos View Post
    I just got this watch yesterday, as far as I know it is a JDM only model, I have never written a watch review before, but I like this watch so much and haven't seen another review on this model.

specs:

Movement: Orient 40S60 automatic 24 jewel movement with hand winding and hacking

Let me start off by saying, this watch looks much beter in person than it does in the pictures!

This is my first automatic watch, and I love it, if you're in a quiet environment you can hear the rotor move, it's pretty awesome.

Handing winding seems much more efficient at getting the watch to full reserve power than wearing it on your wrist! It does hack! Pull the crown and it'll stop the second hand.

The crown does not screw down at all, because it hand winds (you just pull the crown out)

The bracelet is very good from what I can tell, it seems to use solid pieces through out with split pins holding it all together.

I really love the design of this watch, it's very unique design (like the rest of the retro-future collection) but this is the only one I've seen (I've only seen pictures of the others) that I can say I really like.

• The cog below the 12 indicator is actually the second hand that moves (very smoothly)
    • See through case backshows you the nice movement (although I wish it was more decorated)

Because of how the second hand is designed, it's very hard to tell where the '0' position actually is...but it seems farily accurate compared to my quartz watches and computer (in terms of min) so I'm happy

The official account for Orient Watch USA, and orientwatchusa.com

Re: Orient Star Retro Future Road Bike WZ0021DK

This is beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos View Post

specs:

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Thumbs Up Re: Orient Star Retro Future Road Bike WZ0021DK

very nice

Thread Information