The Orient Star World Time WZ0081FA is a Japanese Domestic Model..
It comes in a lovely cardboard gift box with instructions and bracelet sizing tool..
This watch has a power reserve and date subdials. The 24 hour ring rotates counter-clockwise with the movement of the hands. The outer city bezel is bi-directional..
The decorated movement is easily visible through the display caseback with the movement number, etc. being etched along the edge of the rotor..
Lume is good and lasts the night..
The bracelet is of solid links using pins and springs to hold the links together. The endlinks are solid too..
The watch wears comfortably and is not too big or small..
- Orient In-House Automatic, No handwinding or hacking
- Stated accuracy between -15 to +25 seconds per day
- Power Reserve of 40 hours or more
- Interlocking hour hand 24 hours a rotating ring World Time function
- Bi-Directional Rotating bezel
- Date Subdial
- Power Reserve Feature
- 10 bar water resistance
- Sapphire Crystal with AR front and rear
- Power Reserve and Date Subdials
- See-Thru Caseback
- Stainless Steel Case and Bracelet with folding push-button clasp
- Case diameter of 41 mm (not including crown)
- 12mm thick
- Weight of about 160grams
From the Orient Watch Company catalogue..
Another recommended buy..