Face
The face of the watch is quite striking, most notably since it lacks a normal dial. This isn't a skeleton, so no moving parts of the movement are visible. The entirety of the date indicator ring is visible, which isn't an issue since the indicator for today is fairly obvious. The hands are large, and quite readable. The seconds hand looks like a crutch to me, and even has a similar color. The 4 screws on the bezel stick up about a mm, so protect the crystal if the watch is set face-down on a surface.

Markings
Almost all of the markings are on the underside of the crystal, except for the minute marks on the outside of the markers. In red, there is an indicator pointing to todays' date on the date ring, and an indicator pointing to one of the visible jewels on the top of the movement. The red marking are very reminiscent of an engineering drawing.

Lume
The lume on this watch is incredible. First, they used a pretty good lume, and then the lumed areas are huge, so it is quite noticeable when going from lit areas to unlit areas.

Band
The band is a cheap folded-link style, all brushed stainless steel. The lugs are 18mm wide, and the clasp is also 18mm wide.

Clasp
The clasp is a nice double-push button style, which works quite well.

Case
No exhibition back here :) The case is 38mm wide, so slightly smaller, which I was looking for when I got this one. The almost hexagonal shape is quite interesting.

I imagine that is watch came to be in the following way: the people at Orient went to an engineer/drafter, and said, "Design a watch. You can't use a dial, and don't make the case a circle." And this was the result. (Note that this is my imagination, I am sure they did it a different way.)
Overall
This is a pretty distinctive watch. The case shape, the bold marking/hands, and the missing dial all add up to make something would be appreciated by an engineer. Hence, I got one.

Given the price of $125, this is a really good deal. A distinctive watch that isn't gaudy or distracting, that is highly readable with good lume.