FT Christopher Ward C60 Trident Bronze Pro 600 - 43mm - Deep Blue Dial
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By capisce1987

Thread: FT Christopher Ward C60 Trident Bronze Pro 600 - 43mm - Deep Blue Dial

FT Christopher Ward C60 Trident Bronze Pro 600 - 43mm - Deep Blue Dial

Up for your trade consideration is my Christopher Ward C60 Bronze Trident. I absolutely love this watch, I love the bronze, the way it gains character and personality over time. I love the deep blue dial, I love love love the minute and hour hands, as well as the trident counter balance of the second hand. The reason why I'm looking to trade this watch is, but I have a very similar watch and there's just not enough time for both watches to get a wrist time they deserve.
    I'm looking to trade this watch, I'm not sure exactly what for, but I would consider a few less expensive pieces. I'm putting the trade value at around $750-800...
    Box and paperwork, and will come on the original Christopher Ward strap. (Not the aftermarket one in some of the pics.)
    The watch is in great condition, and had heavy patina. I partially cleaned it up before taking pictures, but if the new owner would like I'd be glad to clean it up even more. Please note, the white buildup in the 30 of the bezel, is just patina. Also, what looks like a scratch over the 30 is probably just from trying to clean out the aforementioned white patina. Again, I'd be glad to clean it out and double check for any potential traders....
    Last edited by capisce1987; 1 Week Ago at 21:51.
    boa49 likes this.

Re: FT Christopher Ward C60 Trident Bronze Pro 600 - 43mm - Deep Blue Dial

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Thread Information