FT Sinn EZM 1.1 (TRADED)

Thread: FT Sinn EZM 1.1 (TRADED)

FT Sinn EZM 1.1 (TRADED)

TRADED---Excellent condition Sinn EZM 1.1 (Limited Edition of 500 and long sold out), I can't see a mark on the bezel or case. There is the smallest of marks on the AR at about 10 but this isn't really visible unless magnified. There are also a couple very fine rub marks on the back that are only visible in certain light. These aren't scratches but rather rubs only a couple cm long. It has both rubber and leather OEM straps. Rubber has been cut for 7 inch wrist but appears unworn and deployment is in pristine condition. The leather strap shows a buckle crease from wear but is still in very good condition with plenty of life remaining. It has the OEM tegimented buckle that's in like new condition.

I've had it on a bund strap and a nato. These will be included as well.

Originally purchased in Oct 2017 so it still has a year of warranty left. Its functioning flawlessly and keeps excellent time. The capsule is pale blue as it should be - no moisture has entered the watch.

Full boxes and papers.

Trade value $4250. Open to many trades of equal, less or greater value. Omega (Speedmaster, Tudor, Breitling, Damasko, UTS, Rolex, some microbrands) I would also consider high end digitals (Omega or Breitling). Let me know what you have.

I have a ton of references from years on these forums.

Please PM or email for pictures or with questions..

[email protected]
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by Cyril; 2 Minutes Ago at 02:48.

Re: FT Sinn EZM 1.1 (Limited Edition of 500 and long sold out)

TRADED