"so you want to be a rock and roll star...."

would like to trade guitar for omega chrono

description below from elderly.com (no affiliation). details:

LARRIVEE LSV-11 FINGERSTYLE GUITAR WITH CASE
All solid master grade wood construction, single piece mahogany neck, Canadian Sitka spruce top & bracing, 20 fret African ebony fingerboard, 24-3/4" scale, 1-13/16" nut width, Indian rosewood multi-strip body binding, rosewood back & sides, shifted symmetrical X-bracing, hand fit dovetail neck joint, abalone rosette, traditional Larrivee headstock with pearl logo & sterling silver boarder, 18:1 ratio tuners with ebony buttons, ivoroid fingerboard binding, ebony pyramid bridge, deluxe fingerboard LSV11 .. list new is $3498.00 a picture here (again: no affiliation) http://home.alltel.net/vintage/larrivee.htm#11series
NOW....
mine is lightly played (fingerstyle - no flatpicking), and hardly broken in. well cared for but played. great guitar. with elixir lights: high and mid range sings; overtones are unbelievable. bass: not boomy or big but workable. this may change once the spruce top is fully broken in. onboard pickup. I just don't have the time to play anymore and its a waste to have an instrument of this quality sitting in the case. i'm looking to trade it for a nice omega (not quite as demanding to play as guitar) with a metal band (no leather please). Even have cable and small (very small) marshall practice amp i'll throw in the deal. CONUS deal only.

Willing to negotiate if the offer is right and certainly don't expect the retail price of the guitar. Not in a hurry and reluctantly looking to get this in the hands of a musician in a fair trade. please drop me a note if you have an interest. figure shipping in USA about $50... reference: (ebay id = tonypens).

thank you for your time.

tony