TRADED: Two Seiko pilot projects

Thread: TRADED: Two Seiko pilot projects

TRADED: Two Seiko pilot projects

I have these posted singularly but I would like to also offer them together as trade for another watch or watches.

These are two Seiko Pilot watches:

The first watch (black dial) is a Seiko 5 and it is brand new, this has the nice 39mm case and 20mm lugs, 7s26 movement.

It comes on the original folded links bracelet and the box as seen in the pictures.

The second watch (green dial) is a Seiko SNZG09J - Made in Japan model, this is a great all around watch to which I swapped the hands with some original Seiko SNZH55J - Also Made in Japan - so the whole watch is still original Seiko and all Made in Japan.

The case is in good shape, there are a couple of small marks around the 5 marker outer bezel as well as at 9 o'clock. There may be other light marks consistent with light use but they are not always visible and they are small. I tried my best to show the condition in the pictures. Overall it looks great on the wrist.

The hands give it a kind of pilot look and since the dial is green I figured it would be nice as a Pilot watch inspired by the Mustang P51 airplane.

It comes with a nice and soft rubber straps as can be seen in the pictures. I also have the manual which will be included.

This is a simple but good looking modification that gives the watch a different character. All functions work and the watch runs like a champ. I did not wear it myself and I don't know how well it keeps time but it seems to be well within specs. Lume is spectactular.

Would like to trade both for a Seiko Turtle or something similar, SRP777, Baby tuna SRP637, etc. Micro brands are also welcome.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by carlowus; 3 Hours Ago at 03:46.

Re: WTT: Two Seiko pilot projects

Let's trade

Re: WTT: Two Seiko pilot projects

One or both.

Thread Information