I've realized lately that I only wear a very small number of the watches that I own and I'm rethinking my approach to the watch hobby. As such, I figured I'd put out a crazy offer. I'm interested in trading 10 watches, my entire collection, for one nicer watch to wear every day. Most of these aren't exactly high-dollar pieces but there are some interesting ones. They are as follows (from left to right, starting in the top row):
1. vintage Gruen manual wind dress watch, possibly 1960s? - Gold filled case & champagne linen dial with sub seconds. This one does show some wear consistent with its age but keeps pretty good time & looks great. Currently fitted on a like-new lizard grain strap.
2. Texas Instruments LED watch - Goldtone case & integrated bracelet, great funky '70s look. Works great & keeps perfect time. I have extra links for this one as well.
3. Quartz Seiko dress watch - Purchased new from a Seiko AD in April 2011. Some desk marks on the bracelet but it still presents very well. Box, papers, & all extra links with this one.
4. 1960's Timex Electric Mickey Mouse - Excellent condition & runs beautifully. Still on its original (vinyl?) strap with little wear.
5. Timex Expedition - Some wear, especially to the strap, but looks reasonably good for a cheap watch.
6. Invicta Pro Diver 8926OB - Purchased from Amazon July 2016. This one is the watch I wear the most so it does have some scratches throughout but still presents pretty well. Seiko NH35a movement. Box, papers, & all extra links for this one as well.
7. Casio digital - No visible wear, only about a year old. Box and papers if I can find them.
8. 1970's Timex Q - Goldtone case presents well & includes a new Milanese bracelet. Keeps quartz time but the date display doesn't work.
9. vintage Q&Q automatic, 1970's? - Interesting racing stripe dial & cushion case. Runs but likely needs service.
10. Timex Weekender - Some wear on this one but still looks pretty good. Purchased in December 2013. Interesting woven leather strap.
As far as one watch to trade for I'm thinking something under 41mm, steel, and on a bracelet would be preferable but I'm open to options. I'd be happy to provide more detailed photos of individual pieces upon request. Thanks for looking!