WTT:Oris Divers 47mm TT1 Small Seconds Black/Orange for JSAR or Omega 2221.80

Thread: WTT:Oris Divers 47mm TT1 Small Seconds Black/Orange for JSAR or Omega 2221.80

WTT:Oris Divers 47mm TT1 Small Seconds Black/Orange for JSAR or Omega 2221.80

I have the above watch up for consideration as trade. It is in very good condition. No marks/scratches on the saphire and it only has slight desk diving marks on the band/clasp. It keeps excellent time. I have all paperwork and the box & warranty card. I am the second owner and have been in possesion of this watch for about a year. It is 47mm in diameter but wears smaller due to the shape/design of the case.

Now, I am looking to trade it for an Omega Seamaster 300M Quartz standard size 2221.80 or similar quartz Omega in the same condition. I would also consider a Marathon JSAR w/ bracelet + cash on your end or other "military type watches" or if you have another idea then tell me what you got. Below you will find a cell phone pic so please excuse the quality of the picture. Thanks.
    Last edited by Target07; March 13th, 2011 at 05:15. Reason: New trade options added!
    "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem."---Ronald Regan

Watch Collection:
    -Oris TT1 Diver Small Seconds,Date Black/Orange
    -Casio PAG40B-2V (Pathfinder)
    -Seiko Black Monster
    -Citizen Skyhawk A-T JY0000-02E
    -Luminox 3905 (Yellow Face)
    -Citizen Autozilla
    -Suunto Vector X-Black
    -Steinhart Ocean One Vintage Red

Re: WTT:Oris Divers 47mm TT1 Small Seconds Black/Orange for JSAR or Omega 2221.80

Bump. Will trade for a JSAR also. Thanks.
    "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem."---Ronald Regan

Watch Collection:
    -Oris TT1 Diver Small Seconds,Date Black/Orange
    -Casio PAG40B-2V (Pathfinder)
    -Seiko Black Monster
    -Citizen Skyhawk A-T JY0000-02E
    -Luminox 3905 (Yellow Face)
    -Citizen Autozilla
    -Suunto Vector X-Black
    -Steinhart Ocean One Vintage Red

Thread Information