Sinn 156 Military Chronograph - Lemania 5100 - Sinn (RGM) Serviced - Box, Manual, Servicing Receipt (I don't have the warranty card from 90s)

Condition - 9/10 - Very light wear on outside of bezel which is common on these but for the most part unnoticeable. Tritium dial and handset have amazing patina! Case shows no visible wear and the matte finish looks great and even throughout. Strap/buckle are original to the watch. Strap shows minor wear but in general looks great. Buckle is minty. See photo gallery here for a bunch of images.

Full overhaul on 10/18 by Sinn's US service center RGM. NOS Sinn crown and tube added in addition to the usual overhaul cleaning/oiling. All functions running as expected.

Not really looking for anything in particular but I do have a tendency to lean toward military issue and pilot watches. That said, if you have been looking for a 156 reach out!

Name:  IMG_4044.JPG
Views: 46
Size:  176.2 KB

Specifications

Brand: Sinn
Model: 156B
Material: Stainless steel
Diameter: 42mm (excluding crown)
Thickness: 15.5mm
Lug width: 20mm
Crown: Screw down
Bezel: Bi-directional
Crystal: Acrylic
Caliber: Lemania 5100
Water resistance: 100m
Box & Manual: Outer and Inner 156B Box (Japan Market) with instruction manual and overhaul receipt from RGM

Trade Includes: Watch, strap, buckle, box, manual and overhaul receipt.

References
ebay - anthony9135 - I have ~300 sales on eBay with 100% feedback, feel free to message me there to verify the account.
WUS - 15 or so transactions in the Forum Feedback section. I've been on the forum for just under 5 years. I don't post a lot but when I do it's usually in the Military