WTT Speedy 145.022-71, SMP 2531.80, Rolex Oyster 6426, and Tudor Big Rose for a Rolex sports model

Thread: WTT Speedy 145.022-71, SMP 2531.80, Rolex Oyster 6426, and Tudor Big Rose for a Rolex sports model

WTT Speedy 145.022-71, SMP 2531.80, Rolex Oyster 6426, and Tudor Big Rose for a Rolex sports model

Hi All,

I don't post very much here (or at all) but I have completed several transactions here (please search my UN to see feedback) and on other forums as well as eBay. I am happy to share those other references. I am only able to ship within the CONUS but I am more than happy to do a F2F transaction (I would prefer this). I am located in the Bay Area and I'll also be traveling to LA and NYC by the end of the year.

On to the watches. I have bought and traded many great watches over the past year and I am considering slimming down my collection into a nice Rolex sports model (submariners, 16600 deep sea, explorer I and II, Datejusts, and modern Oyster Perpetuals are watches that I really like). I am hoping to trade for a watch from the 80's or 90's (1991 preferred) but I am open to older/newer sports pieces. Please message me with what you have if you are interested.

I am hoping to trade some combination of the following:

- Omega Speedmaster 145.022-71 from 1972. The 145.022-71 is the last year of the gorgeous step dial on Speedmasters. The Speedmaster is all original besides a newer crown and pushers for waterproofness. It comes on a period correct 1171 bracelet with 633 links. The watch runs well at -7/-8 seconds a day and has recently been opened up by a watchmaker who says it's clean and well-lubricated with no servicing needed in the near future. The dial does have a slight blemish which honestly doesn't bother me at all when wearing it but I am more than happy to send more photos to anyone interested. TRADED

- Omega Seamaster Professional 300 2531.80 from 1995 with gorgeous even patina. This watch comes with box, papers, and proof of recent servicing. It runs awesome and looks great. The bracelet does have some desk diver marks but the watch itself is really in fantastic attractive condition. Approx TV - $2,000

- Rolex Oyster Royal 6426 from 1960. All original Rolex Royal 6426 with nice patina. It's a manual 34 MM (wears much larger) with fully intact lume plots and original alpha hands that perfectly match the original dial. The case does not appear to have been polished and is running strong with a great amplitude and accuracy. Approx TV - $1,500

- Tudor Oyster Big Rose from 1959. All original manual wind 34 MM (also wears much larger) Tudor Oyster Big Rose that is running well after a trip to my watchmaker (was not fully serviced). Features Rolex crown and caseback. The crosshair dial is very attractive in-person with a great tone. Approx TV - $1,000

I am hoping to trade some combination of these watches and am willing to trade all of the above for the right piece (may also add some cash in the right circumstance). I have only attached one photo of each but I am of course willing to share tons of photos and additional information with interested parties. Please shoot me a PM and thanks for looking!

Best,
    Chris
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by clgordo; November 29th, 2019 at 07:01.

Re: WTT Speedy 145.022-71, SMP 2531.80, Rolex Oyster 6426, and Tudor Big Rose for a Rolex sports mod

Bump

Re: WTT Speedy 145.022-71, SMP 2531.80, Rolex Oyster 6426, and Tudor Big Rose for a Rolex sports mod

Some interesting offers but nothing finalized yet - bump

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Trade Pending for the Speedmaster

Speedmaster has been traded! Would love to trade these other watches as well, please let me know what you have! I am also interested in Vintage Heuer.

Thread Information