WTT: Van Der Gang 20010
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bbabear01

Thread: WTT: Van Der Gang 20010

WTT: Van Der Gang 20010

Considering trading one of my favorite watches for something new. Primarily looking for a black dialed IWC Portuguese. Would also consider an Omega Speedmaster '57 or a Rolex Sub. Will look at any offer someone wants to discuss either up/down plus cash on either end. Although nothing smaller than 42mm please (may consider smaller depending on watch). I consider this trade value at $5300.

This is the Van Der Gang model 20010. The watch has a second time zone, power reserve and date functions. The dial is Pearlescent White. The sub dials are Silver. All hands are a brilliant Royal Blue. All numeral indices are silver and hand placed on the dial. It has a nicely domed anti reflective sapphire crystal on the front. The sapphire crystal open case back shows off the very nicely decorated ETA 2892-A2 movement. This movement was modded to Van Der Gangs needs for the complications in house. The watch has a well worn but in good shape brown alligator strap with white stiching and on a butterfly clasp. The strap although well worn I think looks much better than when it was new as it adds a little rawness to its classy look, and helps with distinction. Also just a little info on the company. It is a fairly new company, based in Holland. They won the European Watch of the Year Award 2014 in the class of up to $10,000. My model was not the watch that won the award, but my model is noticed and commented on everywhere I go. It gets a lot of compliments from other watch enthusiasts.

The watch was serviced in January 2016 and is currently running within COSC time +1 sec a day/ actually +5 sec a week. The watch has been very well maintained, in mint condition. No nicks, dings, dents, or scratches. It is protected and sits in a Wolf Designs watch winder when not on my wrist. Not always being wound but on occasion to keep the oils fresh.

This watch can be classy and worn with a suit. It can be a daily wearer with just jeans and a shirt. Not a super sporty watch but can go with just about any attire you choose. I absolutely love this watch, probably the nicest one I have or will ever own, but I have also started to lean more towards larger watches. This watch although it has almost no bezel wears larger than its size, feels smaller to me these days since I have been purchasing larger dialed watches. Hence the only reason I am considering a trade.

I am new to WUS. But can provide more than enough feedback on several other forum sites and sales sites. I buy, sell, and trade on all collectible items. I am having issues uploading pics from my phone but will try and get some uploaded as soon as possible. Or I can email them to you as well.

Sorry unable to upload pictures as I have not done enough posts yet on this forums. But if you email me for pictures I will gladly send them to you.

Thank you,
    Scott
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by bbabear01; June 11th, 2016 at 04:23.
    ncmoto likes this.

Re: WTT: Van Der Gang 20010

Bump please

Bump Please

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Bump Please

Thread Information