FS: 2 Worn & Wound Straps - 20/22mm - $50

Thread: FS: 2 Worn & Wound Straps - 20/22mm - $50

FS: 2 Worn & Wound Straps - 20/22mm - $50

***SOLD*** Up for sale are a 22mm Worn and Wound Model 1 Horween leather strap in Rye and a 20mm Model 2 in Olive.

Both have seen some wear. The model 1 has a split on the backside which happened after a few days wear (which I called Worn and Wound about and they told me was "normal" as the strap stretches, which I think is complete and utter BS, but whatever) but it doesn't impact the look or the wearability at all. There's also a scuff by the spring bar on one side as the strap is so thick it rubbed against the case of one of my watches.

The model 2 is in good condition but they replaced these models with the "premium" models for a reason. They used Horween Chamois leather on this one, which looks cool, but it's very difficult to feed the strap under the keeper because the strap just has no structure.

So they still look good but they do have a few issues which is why I'm only asking $50 for $165 worth of straps. I'm also covering the shipping costs and the PayPal fees.

I have good feedback here and on Amazon and eBay, so please buy with confidence.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    Last edited by OneRandomGeek; February 5th, 2017 at 17:21. Reason: Sold
    Makara Hawksbill Sea Turtle Maroon, Helgray Skyfighter, Citizen Nighthawk, Alpina Startimer, Vratislavia Conceptum Heritage Chronograph v.3, Raven Vintage 42 (Red), Christopher Ward C70 VW4, Casio MDV-106, Vratislavia Conceptum Youngtimer, Seiko SRPA21 (PADI Turtle), Lum-Tec M68.

Thread Information