For sale is a lot of two gently-worn short length 20mm Rios 1931 Louisiana alligator-grain leather straps, one each in brown and black.
- From RIOS1931, a German company founded by master craftsman Oswald Riemer in 1931.
- RIOS is a family business, currently in its third generation of Riemer ownership.
- Made in Germany.
- Embossed alligator grain on cow leather.
- Art Manuel Swiss full-bugg (Remborde) construction technique.
- Matte finish.
- 6mm thick at lugs, tapering to 3mm at opposite ends.
- Shorter length: 104mm / 72mm excluding buckle.
- Total length 6-7/8" (176mm) excluding buckle.
- Fitted with an 18mm polished stainless steel buckle.
$25 for both shipped to US only. I will cover PayPal fees. I've had 250+ good transactions here and other watch forums and eBay feedback is available under the same username (where I've had 2000+ positive transactions).