FS: Brand new 2-piece and 1-piece leather NATO's and a conventional 2-piece, sold individually or as

Thread: FS: Brand new 2-piece and 1-piece leather NATO's and a conventional 2-piece, sold individually or as

Banned

FS: Brand new 2-piece and 1-piece leather NATO's and a conventional 2-piece, sold individually or as

Here are two brand new 3-ring, 2 piece leather NATO's, a conventional 2- piece leather strap and two 3 ring, 1 piece leather NATO's for sale as a package or individually. For a package sale, add up all the prices of the five straps then subtract $25 from the total.

This is the first time I post 2 piece NATO's and as you can see, most of the pictures are dedicated to show how cool these straps are. The lengths of the two pieces have been precisely cut to position the buckle and two rings properly on the bottom of the wrist. For reference, my wrist is 7 inches, so these straps would be perfect from around 6 1/2 to 7 1/2 wrists. These are extremely comfortable and balanced and feel fabulous on the wrist.

The conventional 2 piece is a beautiful strap, fully lined and fully stitched with contrasting stitching and a big meaty buckle to dress up any big diver or other style watch.

The two 1 piece NATO's are remakes of straps that have been extremely popular in my most recent postings. As on the two piece straps, all are double stitched for extra security. Previous postings of these leather NATO's have sold quickly so first offer gets it. If your offer is not first, don't worry. I can make you another within a few days.

All hardware is meaty stainless steel harvested from brand new Nylon NATO's

1. SOLD! but I will make you another, custom to your size! - 20 mm 2 piece Leather NATO, double stitching and darkened edges. 85 X 120, 1.7 mm thick, brushed hardware. Made from vintage saddle. $45

2. 20 mm 2 piece Leather NATO, double stitching and darkened edges. 85 X 120, 1.3 mm thick, brushed hardware. Made from vintage leather. $45

3. 22 mm brown vintage leather, 77X127 and 4.4 mm thick. Fully hand stitched, Brushed buckle. $60

4. Sold, but I'll make you another to your size! - 22 mm 3 ring Leather NATO, natural colored stitching and darkened edges. 11 1/4 inches long, 1.7mm thick, brushed hardware. Made from vintage saddle. $45

5. 22 mm 3 ring Leather NATO, natural colored stitching and darkened edges. 11 inches long, 1.3 mm thick, brushed hardware. Made from vintage leather. $45

Condition New unused but made with vintage leather
    Sale/Trade Price: See each, includes shipping in the US. International shipping extra.
    Payment Method(s): Pay Pal
    Email Address: [email protected]
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by JohnnyT5; July 18th, 2012 at 19:28.

Banned

Re: FS: Brand new 2-piece and 1-piece leather NATO's and a conventional 2-piece, sold individually o

BUMP!

Thread Information